Resource icon

Sounds Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE 2017 Sound Mod 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
corsamode submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE 2017 Sound Mod - The thunderous V8 sound of the 2017 Le Mans winner.

This is a sound mod I made for the Rollovers Vantage GTE. If you have that mod, for the sound to work properly I have included a "data" folder that will update things like rev limiter, idle, drivetrain and other things. These are the necessary steps to update it:
Use Assetto Corsa Car Tuner to create a new tune for the car, name it "rollovers_vantage_gte_rework". Then go to that car's directory and replace the data and sfx folders. That's it!

I haven't...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, when I would like try the car my game crash with this message : "Analog instruments of THE Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2017 rework might be broken."

Anyone can help me ?

I have no idea what could cause this problem. Did you named the folder as "rollovers_vantage_gte_rework"?

Maybe you can try using Content Manager to solve this by going to Content > Cars and it should appear under the name "Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE rework". Then you click on Analyze and see if any issues appear.

I have no idea what could cause this problem. Did you named the folder as "rollovers_vantage_gte_rework"?

Maybe you can try using Content Manager to solve this by going to Content > Cars and it should appear under the name "Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE rework". Then you click on Analyze and see if any issues appear.

I Named my car folder " rollovers_vantage_gte_rework " with car tuner and I have got content manager..
Idk what is the problem..

Wich version have you got ? I have got The Endurance Pack 5, maybe I have got a old version of this pack ?
1598890132799.png

Last edited:
Hello!
It appear to have the same exact issue. I should add that whenever I try to analyze the issue with Content Manager, it claims the car has an invalid weight, but that doesn't seem to fix it. Like TabsGaming said, it's suggesting that it's an "Analog Instruments" issue. Any help would be appreciated as the mod sounds glorious.
sos.png

Same problem as the other two gentlemen above stated. Game crashes and states that the analog instruments might be broken :(

Last edited:
Hey! First of all, incredible sound mod! Sounds exactly like the real thing. What a blast to listen to. Stellar work!

Just a quick question: I don't have the Rollovers Vantage GTE but only the URD "Arthur Merlin" GTE, which is essentially the same car. I managed to use your soundmod by editing the GUIDs.txt (changing the folder names to have it connecting to the right file, etc.). It all worked and the sound was there.

Now I do have a problem, though, with the audio range. when approaching the rev limit (or just before), the audio kinda cuts out and makes a weird stuttering noise (only in external views). I guess it has to do something with the 8000 RPM limit. Do you know if I can change any of the Astons parameters, so your soundmod will still work when using the car online with other people? Is there a possibility to resolve this issue otherwise? I can't unpack the data.acd file, as it's greyed out in the content manager.

Would be amazing if you could help me out!

Thanks in advance, greets!

EDIT: I managed to limit the RPM myself. Wasn't in developer mode in CM, so I couldn't unpack data. Problem solved!

Last edited:
This sounds awesome. I hope your update will allow for the RPMs to reach 8500 as that is what the 2012 URD AMR Vantage redlines at. This sound mod works fine internally at that RPM but cuts out externally.

corsamode updated Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE 2017 Sound Mod with a new update entry:

New update

New version of my Aston Martin GTE sound. In addition to vastly improved engine sounds, there is now also a version that works with the URD Merlin. Thanks to my colleague Narvicii for helping me test it.

- New separated version that works with the URD Merlin vehicle; Please give me feedback on this, as I unfortunately don't have the car to test it for myself. The bank is located inside the "aston_martin_vantage_gte" folder.
- New exhaust sounds, and they have a lot of bass.
- Cleaned up...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which URD car does this go to? they have two, a 2019 and a 2012. I am assuming it is for the 2012 older style. the file name for that one in my set is urd_egt_am so the sound in this pack does not work without renaming it. Once renaming the sound bank files and Guids file it works great.

Which URD car does this go to? they have two, a 2019 and a 2012. I am assuming it is for the 2012 older style. the file name for that one in my set is urd_egt_am so the sound in this pack does not work without renaming it. Once renaming the sound bank files and Guids file it works great.
The name for the 2012 car is urd_egt_am?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%