Aston Martin V8 GTE #97 24 Heures Du Mans 2015 Art Car

Skins Aston Martin V8 GTE #97 24 Heures Du Mans 2015 Art Car 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Reiche submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin V8 GTE #97 24 Heurs Du Mans Art 2015 Car - Design by Tobias Rehberger, driven by R. Bell, S. Mücke and D. Turner

Comes with two different rear wings, one completely coloured, one with a blacked out downside - just like at Le Mans. ;)

Special thanks to Tthaddee, who helped me with the texture at the front and made some converting - thank you, mate! :)
6C18C9BEEE645A5A521B10E39A21003499DB7EBE

Read more about this resource...

I've downloaded that before, did you make that too?
I really wonder howerver, why all the custom livery doesn't have the tyre's names on their tyres? (Michelin, Dunlop) does downloadingthe mod tyres will help?

I only made the art car..
It depends on which tire texture you want to have on the car. Some are already in the files plus there is an excellent tire pack mod. With this mod there should be a more detailed instruction on how to install them (the lines you have to add for the Michelin tires on my screenshots are included in my describing/overview).

There are quite a few options to add details to custom liveries (and add and choose multiple liveries), but it isn't intuitive at first sight..

The reason for the missing tires is probably a licensing issue, I guess they didn't get a license to show both fictional and real logos on custom livery cars.

W.r.t. your first question: which Gulf version are you particularly looking for?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%