Aston Martin Red Bull Racing

Skins Aston Martin Red Bull Racing v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
So someone who isn't a developer of the game and just makes skins for everyone's amusement can't answer your technical question on how the game was made and now you're upset at him?
You're a special one.

Someone, who makes a skin, has to know this because otherwise he wouldn't be able to do the skin. Simple as that. It is nothing about being a developer or not. You work with the files when making a skin, so you know at least basic things about it. I didnt asked about ten page long thesis, just a short explanation. At the very least he could have answered the first part of the question about why he made the aston martin wing divided in one of the files and not divided in the second. This is again question on him and his hands that made it that way, not developer. And mostly why i was upset was not about the lack of answer, but by the arrogant way of the answer. He could have replied in very different manner. I didn't post anything bad to deserve that kind of answer, so yeah, of course that made me upset.

Last edited:
Love it, exactly what I was looking for season 2 of career mode!

Only thing I'd love to see in an update is the red line on top of the sidepods to be a bit smoother/less jaggy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%