Aston Martin Red Bull Racing

Skins Aston Martin Red Bull Racing v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zarresz submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - A Red Bull skin

View attachment 218234 Hey mate, How u doing?

This is a very humble skin, but I swear that I'll keep updating it till it gets amazing.
The idea is simple, put the brand new main sponsor on Red Bull. Of course, it's not oficial, but we can have some good ideas for the future... This, in particular, is inspired on Sean's Bull Design Aston Martin Red Bull Racing.
View attachment 218229 View attachment 218230 View attachment 218231 View attachment 218232...

Read more about this resource...

could you add some dark green around the large Aston Martin logo on the sharkfin? And maybe keep the colors in the Red Bull logo? Still looks good tho
Ok... I'll try to make the green arround the Aston logo! But I don't promise that I'll keep the colours on the Red Bull logo, once u got some game limitations around the decals, and it maybe change in some place that I don't want.

Fantastic skin - minor issue on my end: when I've replaced the dds files manually, the skin is way lighter than it should be. Like a sky blue.

Any clues as to why it's acting up? Thanks again!

Hm, I think it might be my mistake.
I need to change both textures! The normal paint and the paint c.
Keep me updated if it didn't work, please.

Hm, I think it might be my mistake.
I need to change both textures! The normal paint and the paint c.
Keep me updated if it didn't work, please.
I replaced both before though - unless the paint c is supposed to be something else which isn't in the file?

Either way, I'll take a look and get back to you. Cheers!

Ok... So It could be how we install it.
I'll tell you that I had changed the "Set F1 directory" on EEA to the main F1 2017 folder just to import the new files. I think it could be the problem...
This type of thing happened to me when I did something closer with the helmets

Ok... So It could be how we install it.
I'll tell you that I had changed the "Set F1 directory" on EEA to the main F1 2017 folder just to import the new files. I think it could be the problem...
This type of thing happened to me when I did something closer with the helmets
Figured out the issue.
The files you've included in the manual install aren't the same as the ones in the .ERP you've got for Drop and Drag install. For some reason they're a basic DDS file, but the decal and all the other textures are the correct type of DDS (DXT5_SRGB, BC3_SRGB) - I took the skin, dropped it into Photoshop, rendered it out with the correct settings that matched the rest and it worked.
Hope this helps for any future issues!

Zarresz updated Aston Martin Red Bull Racing with a new update entry:

The Version 1

Special thanks to RedJackal
Hey guys!
Thanks for the massive support! I'm really happy with the feedback!
Basiclly, this is the v1, whose bring some adjusments and some new fixes.
Sadly, the shark fin seens to give me some trouble, and the mirror decals stand still on game, so some wrong side sponsors will be in the "wrong sense".
One more thing... Looks like the replace instalation is gaving us some trouble, mainly with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for stupid questions but i want to be sure that i understand the update right - the classic installation via ERP Archiver is bugged and shouldn't be used? Or the easy copy and paste installation is the problematic? Which one is OK and what is wrong with the other?
And please can you explain what did you mean with the warning about localisation folder? thank you for your time

Sorry for stupid questions but i want to be sure that i understand the update right - the classic installation via ERP Archiver is bugged and shouldn't be used? Or the easy copy and paste installation is the problematic? Which one is OK and what is wrong with the other?
And please can you explain what did you mean with the warning about localisation folder? thank you for your time
Hey dude
So, I'm not 100% sure about the DDS installation, because it seemed to be bugging some textures.
The "drag" installation, is the safe one now, 'till we get a proper way to make everything safe.
The localisation file is there to change the name of the team. If u use some career mod, be aware that my mod will replace the localisation folder, and the name of the drivers, for example, whose was modified, will come back to the original ones.

Why in the ERP the red bull paint.tga has a broken aston martin wing and the red bull paint _C.tga has a normal wing? And please what is the purpouse of those two files anyway? Some teams have only one paint file and some two. (the original liveries that have two files have one lighter and one darker) What is the meaning of it? And do you know why some teams have like a full design texture of the livery (like force india) and some teams have just a little dot with one color (like toro rosso for example) thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back