Aston Martin F1 Full Package for MyTeam [Modular Mods]

Skins Aston Martin F1 Full Package for MyTeam [Modular Mods] 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi bro, I wanted to ask you a question. If for example I want a custom red bull livery. How do I install it? All the best
how do you replace a livery?
because its to difficult to me xd

To make custom Red Bull livery you need to install mod from link of the top of mod description. Next thing you need to do is edit the livery in photoshop (required intel texture works plugin to edit and save). If you ends save it (you need to match the right save format for example BC3 SRGB) and call it as replaced .dds file. (The best option is opening two ego erp process with same file and try to match right save format)
File save.png

I'm no longer modding and playing F1 2020 but I hope it helped you a little bit. If you still can't to do this send me on priv your discord or something like that and I better explain to you.

To make custom Red Bull livery you need to install mod from link of the top of mod description. Next thing you need to do is edit the livery in photoshop (required intel texture works plugin to edit and save). If you ends save it (you need to match the right save format for example BC3 SRGB) and call it as replaced .dds file. (The best option is opening two ego erp process with same file and try to match right save format)
View attachment 494251

I'm no longer modding and playing F1 2020 but I hope it helped you a little bit. If you still can't to do this send me on priv your discord or something like that and I better explain to you.
Thank bro!

Hello!, To be honest i would like make a livery with the Racing Point 3d model so I have a question, How did you put the sponsors on the rear wing?. Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%