Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Aston Martin F1 Full Package for MyTeam [Modular Mods]

Skins Aston Martin F1 Full Package for MyTeam [Modular Mods] 2.0

I don't see an Aston Martin car. Already tried everything.
You can see the Aston Martin car only in MyTeam career mode. Car isn't visible outside MyTeam career mode. If you still have this problem give me a reply then I will check and fix it.

Last edited:
Hi bro, I wanted to ask you a question. If for example I want a custom red bull livery. How do I install it? All the best

Hi bro, I wanted to ask you a question. If for example I want a custom red bull livery. How do I install it? All the best
how do you replace a livery?
because its to difficult to me xd

To make custom Red Bull livery you need to install mod from link of the top of mod description. Next thing you need to do is edit the livery in photoshop (required intel texture works plugin to edit and save). If you ends save it (you need to match the right save format for example BC3 SRGB) and call it as replaced .dds file. (The best option is opening two ego erp process with same file and try to match right save format)
File save.png

I'm no longer modding and playing F1 2020 but I hope it helped you a little bit. If you still can't to do this send me on priv your discord or something like that and I better explain to you.

To make custom Red Bull livery you need to install mod from link of the top of mod description. Next thing you need to do is edit the livery in photoshop (required intel texture works plugin to edit and save). If you ends save it (you need to match the right save format for example BC3 SRGB) and call it as replaced .dds file. (The best option is opening two ego erp process with same file and try to match right save format)
View attachment 494251

I'm no longer modding and playing F1 2020 but I hope it helped you a little bit. If you still can't to do this send me on priv your discord or something like that and I better explain to you.
Thank bro!