F1 2010 Assists off and competetive

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Well it depends on your ability. Obviously a keyboard is possibly the worst control device you could choose. You will have no incremental / analogue delivery of your input and I can't see it being an enjoyable experience with or without assists at any level. At least go buy a cheap gamepad, you can pick them up for peanuts.

I drive with all assists on. I tried driving with assists off, but it is almost impossible, so I wonder is it me, or generally it is impossible to drive like that.

I use a controller and don't have progressive throttle or braking, you would be better off practising without auto-brake on. However after turning ABS and TCS off it's almost impossible to go fast without constantly locking up or spinning out.

I use a controller and don't have progressive throttle or braking, you would be better off practising without auto-brake on. However after turning ABS and TCS off it's almost impossible to go fast without constantly locking up or spinning out.
Yep, Racing Games = better with Steering Wheels...there is no throttle control with controllers or keyboard therefor having aids of is pointless... and hard.

I tried this a few days ago back to keyboard, what I came from before the G25 days, I hit my braking points more often everything is much easier to be presice off my personal best at Montreal by only 1/2 a second, cant be too shabby.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%