Assigning mouse actions to buttons

Not a very high priority this one, but in my search to get maximum usefulness out of my gaming rig I'd like to know if it is possible to assign certain tasks to a button that you would normally use a mouse for.

The specific one driving this question is exiting to the pits; it's easy to assign the 'escape' key to a button using joy2key (I was doing that even before joy2key existed by hacking a keyboard pcb). The problem is then that you then have to use the mouse to confirm the secondary action by selecting one of the three options that appear after pressing 'ESCAPE' or the mapped button. That negates the advantage of assigning the escape button, as you still end up having to use the mouse.

In my case, I'm rarely if ever interested in seeing replays, and normally if I press escape it's because I'm finished or have no extremities left on the car (all too often I'm embarrassed to say). So, if the three options could be assigned to buttons, I could put a 'confirm' , 'view replay' or 'return to game' button under the button assigned to escape.

If this is possible, it woul be great, so here's hoping one of you guys are aware of a way to achieve this

Cheers

Les

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back