Assigning Keystrokes to a Wheel Button in Content Manager?

I'd like to assign a wheel button to "centering view" while in VR. (Keystrokes for "centering view" are <CTRL + SPACEBAR>. ) Is there any way to accomplish this using Content Manager in AC?

Thanks!

I dont know about Content Manager, but i use an old and very simple program called jbindx.

You simply press your input, in your case yourwheel button, and then the transformation, in your case ctrl and spacebar.

Click bind and now these are connected.
Teamspeak does not recognise my wheel buttons so i use the program to connect my wheel button to a key

There is an option to assign a wheel button in CM to recenter view in the control settings.
It might only be available in the full version though, which is well worth the money.
I have it mapped to the PS button on my g29.
If I remember I'll attach a screenshot next time I'm at the computer.

There is an option to assign a wheel button in CM to recenter view in the control settings.
It might only be available in the full version though, which is well worth the money.
I have it mapped to the PS button on my g29.
If I remember I'll attach a screenshot next time I'm at the computer.
I've got the full version of CM and I don't see it anywhere. Can you be more specific on its location?

Thanks.

That must be this one ... as there's no other one possible ( and I don't have VR ).

In CM, Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/System
At the last line of the screen at the left in UI: Reset Camera in VR ( Scroll down if needed to see it ).

That must be this one ... as there's no other one possible ( and I don't have VR ).

In CM, Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/System
At the last line of the screen at the left in UI: Reset Camera in VR ( Scroll down if needed to see it ).
That's the one.
OWRBo6d.jpg

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I've ran into a problem where this no longer works for me when I set the same button I've been using for quite some time now... It just no longer works, even though it does in all my other race sim programs. In CM, I go to this same menu talked about here in this thread, and I do the same exact thing... I scroll down to "Reset camera in VR", I hit "Click to assign", hit my button, it takes it, then I save the preset. But when I start up Assetto from CM, and get into the car to drive, the button I assigned does nothing. Is there a setting somewhere in CM or Assetto that may be overriding this feature?

I'm glad you brought this up @Norseman

I'm having the exact same problem. I also read that binding 'glance left' and 'glance right' and then pressing them simultaneously once in game would recentre the VR view but that doesn't seem to work either.

For now, I'm just reaching out blindly for the keyboard and hitting Ctrl + Spacebar till I can find the solution.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I've ran into a problem where this no longer works for me when I set the same button I've been using for quite some time now... It just no longer works, even though it does in all my other race sim programs. In CM, I go to this same menu talked about here in this thread, and I do the same exact thing... I scroll down to "Reset camera in VR", I hit "Click to assign", hit my button, it takes it, then I save the preset. But when I start up Assetto from CM, and get into the car to drive, the button I assigned does nothing. Is there a setting somewhere in CM or Assetto that may be overriding this feature?

From what you are writing you are doing it right, it should work, the only issue might be you are using a different profile than the one have just set.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%