• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Assigning Keystrokes to a Wheel Button in Content Manager?

newbert

500RPM
Premium
Feb 17, 2018
I'd like to assign a wheel button to "centering view" while in VR. (Keystrokes for "centering view" are <CTRL + SPACEBAR>. ) Is there any way to accomplish this using Content Manager in AC?

Thanks!

Benutzername

I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.
Oct 10, 2011
I dont know about Content Manager, but i use an old and very simple program called jbindx.

You simply press your input, in your case yourwheel button, and then the transformation, in your case ctrl and spacebar.

Click bind and now these are connected.
Teamspeak does not recognise my wheel buttons so i use the program to connect my wheel button to a key

Reactions: Fat-Alfie

oCh33sYo

25RPM
Apr 2, 2011
There is an option to assign a wheel button in CM to recenter view in the control settings.
It might only be available in the full version though, which is well worth the money.
I have it mapped to the PS button on my g29.
If I remember I'll attach a screenshot next time I'm at the computer.

newbert

500RPM
Premium
Feb 17, 2018
There is an option to assign a wheel button in CM to recenter view in the control settings.
It might only be available in the full version though, which is well worth the money.
I have it mapped to the PS button on my g29.
If I remember I'll attach a screenshot next time I'm at the computer.
I've got the full version of CM and I don't see it anywhere. Can you be more specific on its location?

Thanks.

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
That must be this one ... as there's no other one possible ( and I don't have VR ).

In CM, Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/System
At the last line of the screen at the left in UI: Reset Camera in VR ( Scroll down if needed to see it ).

oCh33sYo

25RPM
Apr 2, 2011
That must be this one ... as there's no other one possible ( and I don't have VR ).

In CM, Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/System
At the last line of the screen at the left in UI: Reset Camera in VR ( Scroll down if needed to see it ).
That's the one.