Assetto DLCs stopped working

Hello everyone,

Assetto Corsa has been working to my greatest plesure for quite a while now, however a few days ago, quite a big problem started appering-all the DLC content has become unavailable, with the program telling me about possibly missing or corrupted data. I don't think it's related, but the apperance of this error coincided with the time when I installed RSS's (great) F2 2017 and F1 2018 mods, but again, removing them doesn't solve the issue, and I had also installed their F3 car much earlier, which didn't cause any issues. Also interestingly, I could not do an integrity check with Steam, since there, the game shows as not installed, I wonder why. Starting the game with its original .exe hasn't solved the issue either. So could you please help me bring back these great contents for the game, hopefully without having to resort to a complete reinstall of it?

Aside from cars and tracks, the only mods I have are Sol, Custom Shaders Patch and the Content Manager.

Specs: Ryzen 5 2600, RX 590, 16Gb DDR4

Attachments

• errors.txt
    106 bytes · Views: 247
  • log.txt
    16.1 KB · Views: 108
  • py_log.txt
    52 bytes · Views: 76
Ok, so it was not so straightforward to get in touch with Steam, as they use certain type of online form to find a solution for a problem, which only pointed to Assetto's support e-mail and Steam itself doesn't have a support mail. However I found the solution by Atrupelador in this thread, I installed the game on my HDD and just started the stock launcher and then closed it. Then the whole thing suddenly became solved, I could now use the game off of my SSD via the Contect Manager, with the files being completly unaffected, uncorrupted, like before.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%