Assetto Corsa's best cars of 2019

It's that time of year.

Lots of great mod cars were released this year. Which are your favourites? Which have you spent the most time driving?

I've probably tried nearly all of them, but haven't been able to spend enough time in each to get to know them all properly (there's so much content, wow! Thank you, modders!)

So (with what I have got to know), here are mine:
  • IER Simulations' Porsche 911 GT America (I'm sure this is my favourite)
  • VRC's Auriel and Bradley (Audi, Bentley LMP1s)
  • URD's AMR (Aston Martin GTE)
  • Some1's Corvette C6 (maybe that came out end of 2018?)
I'd probably put that Porsche Singer on the list too but haven't had a chance to use it much yet (this goes for a lot of other cars too). I'd probably put IER Simulations' prototype on the list too but hardly know it yet either (waiting for LODs)

Maybe if from racedepartment download recourse, a link included, would be welcome ;) so we could test it by ourselves.
As I only race in VR and in old cars/tracks, I’m very restricted in choice, but here is mine for 2019, the—> Auto union
The level of detail is even in VR, on high standards, unlike most other car mods that are mostly recreated from other sources, while the details are not upgraded to AC specific, so if using VR, you are mostly siting in a fuzzy looking cockpit, reading from flat pancake instruments, ( if they are working), while the multi cylinder engine is sounding more like an two cylinder engine. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back