XB1 Assetto Corsa Xbox One Achievements Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Xbox One Achievements.jpg

The full list of Xbox One achievements for Assetto Corsa has been recently revealed by gaming website exophase, featuring 41 unique collectable awards for Xbox One players of the game.

The achievement list has been revealed prior to the game releasing on Xbox One on August 26th (EU) and August 30th (NA), with the PlayStation 4 edition launching at the same time. No details of what achievements will be available for PlayStation have been revealed as of yet, but expectations suggest they should be broadly similar to those enjoyed by Xbox gamers.

Assetto Corsa has proven to be one of the strongest racing simulations on PC since its release on Steam Early Access back in 2013. It will be a very interesting experiment to see how the title transfers to console, especially as it will be up against well established competition in the form of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport for PlayStation and Xbox respectively.

Assetto Corsa Achievements list for Xbox One:
  • First Hotlap Complete a lap in hotlap mode GS: 15
  • First Drift Complete a drift in drift mode GS: 15
  • First Time Attack Complete a lap in time attack mode GS: 15
  • 300! Reach 300 Km/h GS: 15
  • Clean Drive Complete 5 laps without damage GS: 15
  • First Penalty Receive your first penalty GS: 15
  • Club of 100 Complete a race without damages GS: 35
  • Collateral Damage First broken engine GS: 15
  • Real Racer First pole position GS: 15
  • Online! Complete a lap in an online race GS: 15
  • Time Attack Master Complete 10 laps in time attack GS: 15
  • Drift Master Reach level 50 in drift mode GS: 20
  • Combo Master Achieve 50 combos in drift mode GS: 20
  • Endurance Drive for two hours in a session GS: 35
  • Real Fan Drive your first lap at the Nordschleife GS: 15
  • Tamed Hell Complete a lap at the Nordschleife under 7:30 GS: 40
  • Novice Series Complete one Novice series GS: 15
  • Intermediate Series Complete one Intermediate series GS: 15
  • Trofeo Series Complete one Trofeo series GS: 15
  • Trofeo Advanced Series Complete one Trofeo Advanced series GS: 15
  • GT Series Complete one GT series GS: 15
  • GT Extreme Series Complete one GT Extreme series GS: 15
  • Formula Complete the Formula series GS: 15
  • Hypercars Complete the Hypercars series GS: 15
  • Novice Driver Complete all the Novice series GS: 35
  • Intermediate Driver Complete all the Intermediate series GS: 35
  • Trofeo Driver Complete all the Trofeo series GS: 30
  • Trofeo Advanced Driver Complete all the Trofeo Advanced series GS: 30
  • GT Driver Complete all the GT series GS: 35
  • GT EXTREME Complete all the GT Extreme series GS: 35
  • Pro Driver Complete all the series with gold medals GS: 60
  • Drifter Achieve a silver medal on all the drift events GS: 15
  • Fast! Achieve a silver medal on all the hotlap events GS: 15
  • Victory! Achieve a silver medal on all the race events GS: 15
  • Time Attacker Achieve a silver medal on all the time attack events GS: 15
  • Drift King Achieve a gold medal on all the drift events GS: 35
  • Faster! Achieve a gold medal on all the hotlap events GS: 35
  • Track King Achieve a gold medal on all the race events GS: 35
  • OutATime Achieve a gold medal on all the time attack events GS: 35
  • You Are Special! Achieve a gold medal on all the special events GS: 90
  • First Race Complete a lap in race mode GS: 15

Check out our Assetto Corsa sub forum where you will find the latest details for the game, engage in community discussions with fellow fans and have an opportunity to download the latest community created modded content.

Will you be playing Assetto Corsa on Xbox One when it releases? Do you own the game on PC and intend to purchase it for console as well? What are you most looking forward to with the Assetto Corsa console release? Let us know in the comments section below!

I sold my PS3 to start sim racing at pc, which resulted in developping to a passionate (and succesful) livery designer and now also starting team owner to race complete GT series in online championships....there is nothing that would convince me to turn this back around.
But for gamers like me 16 years ago with GT , it's a blast to have such a hq racer for their console. I would instabuy it on PS4 or XBox One. I have friends with consoles and already informed them to buy it.

Totally agree. Had this been about 5 or 6 years ago I'd be reaching for an Xbox One compatible wheel right now...

Can't bring myself to play a console racing game ever again. No steering wheel, no point imho
You know I still use an XBox 360 controller to race...:p since GT1 I used a controller and that's +15 years ago....a wheel is much better I know, but from a livery designers point of view and always needing money for sth else I have postponed this and acquired a certain controller pad skill, but of course losing time compared to the wheel drivers...

Wonder if console versions will have Fanatec support?

Fanatec currently has the CSL wheel and Universal Hub for the Xbone. The Playstation compatibility was removed because Sony told them too while they develop a wheel for the PS4. Anything that you already have that would work on the PS4 will still work. It's up to Kunos to implement it, but it would be stupid if they didn't.

I'd only be playing this on Xbox if they gave me the game free for already owning it, and all the DLC, on PC.
Microsoft keep hinting that they will be doing this yet the specifics keep changing
Hmm, I think that whole PC/Xbox crossplatform and discount strategy has more to do with their exclusives. Those would include Forza, Halo, Gears of Wars, etc. You never know though. I'm sure they'd gain a lot of respect and new customers if they went for this kind of strategy. It's still Microsoft so yeah... :D

Last edited:
This looks a lot more reasonable than the ridiculous AC Steam achievements.
However I think they should have kept the interesting achievements, such as "Beat the drive who shall not be named", or "Faster than Jim Clark, Chapman would be proud of you".

• Deleted member 151827

Fanatec currently has the CSL wheel and Universal Hub for the Xbone. The Playstation compatibility was removed because Sony told them too while they develop a wheel for the PS4. Anything that you already have that would work on the PS4 will still work. It's up to Kunos to implement it, but it would be stupid if they didn't.
I have the csw v2 with the xbox one hub.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%