Assetto Corsa won't launch

i keep getting an error message. it cant find "\python33\\PyObject_CallFunction" I verified the integrity on steam and it says one file is missing im not sure what file it also says to make sure i am on v1.16.3, 64-bit I just reinstalled the game and redownloaded content manager and custom shader patch. i tried deleting all three and still nothing i just want to play the game and really cant any help is appreciated thanks.

i keep getting an error message. it cant find "\python33\\PyObject_CallFunction" I verified the integrity on steam and it says one file is missing im not sure what file it also says to make sure i am on v1.16.3, 64-bit I just reinstalled the game and redownloaded content manager and custom shader patch. i tried deleting all three and still nothing i just want to play the game and really cant any help is appreciated thanks.
did you find the solution?

YOOO, I figured it out!
Basically you have to go into the _commonredist_ folder located in your assetto corsa folder and open up the vredist folder. Once there, ensure that all the visual c++ files are installed (I was missing the 2010 visual c++ download). After this, everything should be working.
1611614775919.png

Attachments

• 1611614714297.png
    1611614714297.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,496
Hello everyone, in short, when I start 64-bit assetto corsa crashes, but 32 does not. I thought so, when I turn off the steering wheel, it starts, and if the steering wheel is connected, then no, what to do in this situation?

YOOO, I figured it out!
Basically you have to go into the _commonredist_ folder located in your assetto corsa folder and open up the vredist folder. Once there, ensure that all the visual c++ files are installed (I was missing the 2010 visual c++ download). After this, everything should be working. View attachment 439491
Hi there, having the same damn error with custom shaders patch and CM, but there's no _commonredist folder in my AC folder?

Just start AC once with the original launcher. It will download and install the missing stuff.
I was running the content manager and when unistalling old files i incidentally deleted one of the c++ visual files and now when i launch the game it just returns me to the menu, additionally when i go to look for the _commonredist folder to reinstall it, the folder does not exist, I ave tried re installing the game through steam, any ideas?

I was running the content manager and when unistalling old files i incidentally deleted one of the c++ visual files and now when i launch the game it just returns me to the menu, additionally when i go to look for the _commonredist folder to reinstall it, the folder does not exist, I ave tried re installing the game through steam, any ideas?
I dont know neither i need help still when im on steam i start the game and it doesnt even load it just quits the game and i go back to steam.

Try that: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and there should be a Steamworks shared folder. Other than that i couldnt solve the same problem even reinstalled everything. One day it was running fine then it just wont load no matter what i do.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 91 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 131 13.7%