Assetto Corsa will not launch

hi,
i am having severe problems with Assetto Corsa,i was racing on it fine this morning now it keeps returning to the launcher,i have changed nothing and i have "verified integrity" many times.
I read on a post to try 32bit,but that did the same thing.

Long shot, but, has anything else changed, like a Windows update or something? Sometimes things other than the game itself can break it. I'd look at your Windows update history to see if something installed itself that may have broken the game.

thanks Rogerbee,i checked windows update history,my last update was 10/04/2019 so unfortunately not that. :(
i have used AC for over 2 years and never had this problem.
I tried to post on the official forum but even though i am a registered user and logged in it says i have "insufficient privelges to post here".. wtf?
Anyone know where i can go to get assistance having purchased EVERY official DLC and many third party car mods i have invested alot into this sim and i am missing events i am entered in.

Are you sure nothing has been changed at all on your PC, you didn't install or updated anything ?
Did you check your firewall for the needed AC permissions ?
It should be rather strange it might not be working from one moment to the next one suddenly without any done changes.

Do you use Content Manager ? ...

Resolved.
I renamed the Assetto Corsa folder in "My Documents" to Assetto Corsa - OLD then copied over my setups from that folder and it worked!
I wish i could use Content Manager but everytime i do,i get that problem again.
Firewall was okay. :)
Thank you :)

Renaming Documents Assetto Corsa ... is often the main way to solve problems.
Glad it worked for you ;)

I never understood why CM may cause problems for some and not for others. :(
Should there be a difference for some settings in CM and normal launcher which might cause what you encounter ? ... I really don't know as I didn't encounter it yet.

Renaming Documents Assetto Corsa ... is often the main way to solve problems.
Glad it worked for you ;)

I never understood why CM may cause problems for some and not for others. :(
Should there be a difference for some settings in CM and normal launcher which might cause what you encounter ? ... I really don't know as I didn't encounter it yet.
Ilja found the proplem. Will be fixed soon

Someone help me? what happens is that I install the game and when the race starts, it loads it and then returns me to send to the menu, I have seen tutorials on how to solve it, but none works for me

Last edited:
¿Alguien ayúdeme? lo que sucede es que instalo el juego y cuando comienzo la carrera, lo cargo y luego me vuelvo a enviar al menú, he visto tutoriales sobre cómo resolverlo, pero ninguno funciona para mí
Creo que esta contra las reglas de RaceDept hablar en Español, ya que es un foro dedicado a discusiones en Ingles. Te puedo ayudar directamente en Discord para evitar inconvenientes con los moderadores, rusty#9643.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%