Assetto Corsa Wet Trailer

You're wrong it was nothing to do with textures.

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wwsimracers/permalink/2145931308971673/?comment_id=2146330278931776

I can't believe it
It's completely ridiculous and nonsense....
Copyright infringment is another thing, not surely this kind of mod, that is a quality improvement over the original AC.

I want the WET MOD back on RD. Let's make a petition to have it back, for the sake of good modding!

I can confirm you that has been removed because it uses original laserscan models from original kunos tracks (of course) but it's a shame, because i've contacted Aristotelis from Kunos and he said that nobody in Kunos team has a problem with it. I think that Racedepartment wants to tutelate itself from a legal point of view though.

The same RD that is in bed with unlicensed payware mods along with hosting close to a dozen similar mods? Seems odd. But yes, I have also had it confirmed from multiple sources (along with a post from AC Support in the official forums) that Kunos has no issues with this mod. Hopefully it will be re-uploaded soon.

So let me get this straight Mr Hornbuckle, if you say an illegal mod is uploaded and it isn't removed instantly you scream holy murder, but if we are not sure and remove a mod to check you accuse us of being to strict.
Finally throwing accusations about, if you have issues with a mod that's what the report button is for.
Fortunately albs has remained polite and informative throughout the process and resisted having digs.

Hey there Kenny, leaving aside that the mod should stay "as is" in its core models, there's a chance you would consider again the removal? I can provide you the screenshots from Aristotelis Vasilakos talking about this matter and saying there's no issue with the mod for Kunos.

Hey there Kenny, leaving aside that the mod should stay "as is" in its core models, there's a chance you would consider again the removal? I can provide you the screenshots from Aristotelis Vasilakos talking about this matter and saying there's no issue with the mod for Kunos.
That's okay we have confirmed that and of course will be happy to host the mods.
Once again thanks for remaining polite through all this.

I tried the wet mod out last night. It looks fantastic.

Well done, @Albs ! It's a great addition to AC.

It does make quite a hit on performance though. I'm going from around 80 fps (17 ai) to 45 - 55 fps with the wet mod (and just 13 ai). I'll try it again with fewer ai to see if i get an acceptable framerate cos I would really like to use this mod.

Looks amazing!

I tried the wet mod out last night. It looks fantastic.

Well done, @Albs ! It's a great addition to AC.

It does make quite a hit on performance though. I'm going from around 80 fps (17 ai) to 45 - 55 fps with the wet mod (and just 13 ai). I'll try it again with fewer ai to see if i get an acceptable framerate cos I would really like to use this mod.

Looks amazing!
If you're using VR then don't forget about the substantial performance gains to be had simply by lowering your supersampling. I did this for the headlights mod and the difference in clarity at night is negligible, but the framerate boost was magnificent.

Can anyone help me out here - my water spray is brown like mud. I've been messing with tire smoke mods and attempting to restore original smoke to no avail. Edit: False alarm. think I got it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back