Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albs submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso - A (The) multiplayer-compatible, gorgeus looking Wet Mod for Assetto Corsa

ac_wet_2.jpg

I proudly present you my AC Wet Mod, with custom particles (even online), custom water tarmac texture with reflexes and custom phisycs.

What's included
Included wet variation of 9 Kunos fully multiplayer usable tracks mostly with 32 pits (see pictures below) , wet particles, custom physics tested out to give a nice feedback to the wheel and add immersion, plus 7 custom standard weathers with the purpousely revamped "Mid Clouds"...

Read more about this resource...

I cant get it to work it overwritten something god knows what, but with CM I cant see anything ingame at all :(

I got it working but so many issues with lack of ground shadows and reflection issues, also the tires turning to mud in seconds does not do much for me,
but driving in cockpit 1 car looks amazing the surfaces :)

Ciao Alberto, ci sono alcuni bugs da sistemare, ma è una figata! :D
I'm using Content Manager and the smoke turns into mud, like in this picture:
rain.jpg

Also using Silverstone I get a spline non found error in CM, while with AC Launcher it doesn't enter in the track and goes back to menu.
p.s.
I'm using gbW Suite 2_0 with dynamic weather, don't know if somehow it does interfere.

Update:
It seems like that using AssettoByNight MOD, the spay is white and no more mud/dark brown colored.
rainnight.jpg

Last edited:
I can feel the physics changes on the track the surface but I cant see any visual weather, maybe its conflicting with this custom CM I am running not sure either way I will try and work it out those screenshots look awesome :D
6e9c0fb74f16a600ce14683e1c9bbf86.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/6e9c0fb74f16a600ce14683e1c9bbf86.mp4
Same here, doesn't work whit content manager GBW dynamic weather.... You should talk to the guy of GBW and work whit each other's to get all this working together.
Just a suggestion :whistling:

I installed this like a normal mod and didn't use the JGSM.exe but i don't have any water spray and the track feels like a dry road athough it definitely looks nice and wet ?
I have graphics set to full Max on everything .

Read and didn't understand. Could you summarize it?
Every part of the mesh the surface yes,
Wants settings to “transparent false”
Not transparent object true,

The depth mode wants setting on everything to “eNoZWrite”

These 2 settings fix all the surface issues looks much cleaner with better reflections at distance also enables all ground shadows on the cars so they do not appear to be floating the cars.

Every part of the mesh the surface yes,
Wants settings to “transparent false”
Not transparent object true,

The depth mode wants setting on everything to “eNoZWrite”

These 2 settings fix all the surface issues looks much cleaner with better reflections at distance also enables all ground shadows on the cars so they do not appear to be floating the cars.
:thumbsup: will try this in Laguna Seca and see to fix the rest

You have all the mesh here to "true" wants making "false"
0cb0264fff930e83d044b6f1cc6a5ad0.png

Also this depth mode wants making like this,
9480fb7b4e8aebbd9b4d24957329a879.png

These 2 things fix all the bugs and shadow issues :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 283 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%