Assetto Corsa Weekend deal 33% OFF

• Deleted member 151827

Feeling totally ripped off.
After the first sales pitch form Kunos on how we would get a discount if we bought in to this early.. :thumbsdown:
But great for any first time buyer:thumbsup:
I felt the same way Rupe. But i guess if it helps Kunos pay the bills we can be all for it. :)

Honestly people shouldn't feel ripped off. All that can come from these sales are good things. It gets Kunos more income and exposure, which will help us get better licences and more content. This team is so small that the traditional reactions to these sales, I think are unwarranted. The extra exposure and sales from people on the fence, gets them more capital to stay afloat.

• Deleted member 151827

Honestly people shouldn't feel ripped off. All that can come from these sales are good things. It gets Kunos more income and exposure, which will help us get better licences and more content. This team is so small that the traditional reactions to these sales, I think are unwarranted. The extra exposure and sales from people on the fence, gets them more capital to stay afloat.
Thats what i said. ;)

And after speaking to Aris i dont think they have much choice either.
Yeah, I think Steam reserves the right to drop prices as they see fit in order to boost sales. That's part of the backside of the double-edged sword - goes with the territory.

BTW, I just purchased a second copy to gift to my son and he is Super Excited! Priceless. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think Steam reserves the right to drop prices as they see fit in order to boost sales. That's part of the backside of the double-edged sword - goes with the territory.

BTW, I just purchased a second copy to gift to my son and he is Super Excited! Priceless. :thumbsup:
I did the same thing for mine during the last sale. The sad thing is I'm debating getting another copy lol. I need help!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%