Assetto Corsa Videos

Car looks insanely realistic on the bumps and the initial phase in the braking zone where you can see it really loads up the front end of the car.

I assume the twitching of the car as you pass through the start/finish line will be fixed later on as well.
Also noticed the two BMW´s did exactly the same wobble during braking for the second chicane.
(you can barely see the lone BMW just ahead of the BMW and Ferrari)

Also notice just how much laserscanning does. All that fidelity during braking for T1 is amazing to watch.

Now...be calm...easy.....AAAAAAAAA..... It will be mine.....you hear....MINE!!!

thumb_COLOURBOX3692398.jpg

It will be the same physics model for drifting and racing?
Of course! Why diferent?
Just setup knowledge and ur good to go :D

@Hampus Andersson
I think is Aris that drifts..in the vids that Jari Vinnari said there are a lot and in one is Aris that he knows how to drift,u can check it for ur self to see if its easy.
But again,if u think the physics of nk or FVA and now that will be even better then its up to us to drift,I mean the physics are realistic,what can be more to add on that?The diference is that we will sit in a chair and drift whitout weight transfers or g's etc..so yes it may be easy but the cars behave naturally as vids show and as previous works of Kunos proved ;)

Of course! Why diferent?
Just setup knowledge and ur good to go :D

@Hampus Andersson
I think is Aris that drifts..in the vids that Jari Vinnari said there are a lot and in one is Aris that he knows how to drift,u can check it for ur self to see if its easy.
But again,if u think the physics of nk or FVA and now that will be even better then its up to us to drift,I mean the physics are realistic,what can be more to add on that?The diference is that we will sit in a chair and drift whitout weight transfers or g's etc..so yes it may be easy but the cars behave naturally as vids show and as previous works of Kunos proved ;)
You miss my point completely.

If it is Aris then obviously he knows how to drift. But if it was a random guy, no experience that started to drift like that then it would be more Mario Kart easy then FVA easy.

Drifting is actually pretty hard to master, many think that it´s easy but it really isn´t.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back