PS4 Assetto Corsa Version 1.10 PS4 Update Deployed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa PS4 Hotfix.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have deployed a new update to the PlayStation 4 version of Assetto Corsa, bringing the simulation up to build 1.10 and adding a number of relatively minor fixes to the title.

With build 1.10 comes a range of fixes for AC, with Kunos focusing attention of some of the issues found post update to the recently released build 1.09. Although the new patch is not exactly earth shattering, PlayStation 4 gamers will still no doubt be happy to see further attention has been lavished of the game after its initially disappointing launch and subsequent delays to the Porsche Pack Volumes 1 & 2 DLC releases.

The new build 1.10 hot fix change log can be read in full below:

• Fixed broken steering rotation on wheels including G29, T300
  • Fixed horn button on certain wheels
  • Fixed “Real Racer” trophy
  • Fixed force feedback setting in UI
  • Fixed wrong ghost car timing
  • Fixed sound problems on certain tracks caused by reverbs
  • Fixed Monza 66 invisible wall
  • Fixed track temperature
Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation built for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game is available to purchase now with a number of additional DLC packages available depending on the chosen platform.

Are you an Assetto Corsa PS4 player? How is the game for you now post update? What do Kunos and 505 Games need to do to bring the level up to rivals such as Gran Turismo? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
So far as I understand private lobbies are being looked at, and are planned for the future. No release date yet however :(
I can't believe they brought it to console without private lobbies. That will definitively be a game changer if/when it arrives. Its a shame as Assetto has the best handling out of all the console racing games I've played. Also you can race wheel to wheel unlike project cars which has an annoying contact glitch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back