Assetto Corsa: Version 0.3 with new cars, tracks and features released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Version 0.3 with new cars, tracks and features released

Kunos Simulazioni have released the 0.3 version of their Early Access racing sim Assetto Corsa. Gamers can now play the updated title via Steam.

The new version includes: three new cars, two new tracks, a new environment for showroom mode and several new features, including support for the Oculus Rift, new reflection shading, a lot of new graphics options, updated support for new languages and much more!

New tracks
  • Silverstone GP Circuit. The awesome British circuit...

Last edited:
It seems interesting to drive =) But what the "#¤% happened to the sound in it? Does it have a lawn mover engine?

I like the G-force effect-sliders and what it does, I think :p I suddenly felt a little more immersed with it maxed out, although the g-force from shifting up got too exaggerated.

Thanks for info, Jorge. But it sounds really strange to me.
Is it my confusion or did the standard E30 change from before? It feels easier to control when loosing grip.. ehm?

It sounds different but i got use to it pretty fast :)

I also notest a little more grip on standard version but thats maybe because there is no need for low grips anymore when we have the drift version ... maybe they changed the car setup to have more grip? i dont know much about this so maybe a "expert" could explain it better

Silverstone GP is fantastic to drive. I know not many people like it as a spectator (me included) but it is one of the few remaining really high speed road tracks we have left in the world, a track which isn't littered with hairpins at every turn.

I think the McLaren might be my new favorite car to drive in AC. It just handles so convincingly, understeering and oversteering when I expect, it has a great feel to it, and have lost it a few times coming out of corners, fantastic.

One point of criticism though, the new M3 E92 sounds, the interior ones sound ok, but the new external sounds just sound like a step backwards for me. I preferred the old sounds.

• Deleted member 151827

Do you have to do something in an .ini file to get the shake effects sliders to show up in game?

Strange. When I try to use FXAA it automatically enables hdr. If I disable HDR it disables FXAA. I could have sworn that I could use FXAA without HDR in 0.20. Am I losing it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back