Assetto Corsa v0.6.5 out now!

Excited to try the McLaren tonight!

So many people confused about how software development and decimals work :laugh:.

They will name the updates whatever they see fit to describe progress (or however they feel like). There is no formula which will reveal the release date for 1.0 - except maybe Kunos' only comments about it, which are no more precise than "2014" as far as I know.

They did project the DLC with the Ring and 10 cars would come in September so that would mean v1.0 before that at least ! Of course, predictions have a way of being inaccurate.. At least we can enjoy it now in progress.

As usual update day always has a curveball for me! Got to do few laps in this amazing McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Imola. I'm stuck having issues with the hud and poor performance when clipping grass off track. But back to the car, the little I got to drive was great! Car had great feeling and a comfortable drivers view.

Now off to the Emergency room!

hello everbody,

i do have a question, i do not see in my cockpit view rear mirror in car, only side mirro.
and i do not see a option where i can select virtual mirror.
so actual i have no real rear view mirror and no virtual mirror, this makes it very difficulty for me to drive against AI cars.
is there somewhere a option? app in right side of screen? where i can select virtual mirror?
and did i something wrong, that i have nor real rear view mirror (i did test with new mclaren gt3 and with pagani zonda).
sorry for write this in this 0.65 update thread, but i will not start a new thread only for this small question.

thanks for answear
servus

...and i am not so good in english read, so please a easy answear if possible....thanks

press F11 it will bring up the rear view mirror.
There is no mention of a key that controls the mirror in the game settings, i only found it by accident. i pressed every key on the keyboard to see what they did and when i pressed F11 the mirror appeared

Gah just beaten to it by jean - pierre :)

For anyone that suspects they have not got the BMW 1M s3 or the Lotus Evora S s2
There is an easy way to check.. Go to your Steam/steamapps/assettocorsa/content/cars folder. Have a look what cars are listed, if you dont see the folders for those cars then yes they are missing. If you DO see those folders, look inside them, if you see the files in there, then you do indeed have those cars..

As usual update day always has a curveball for me! Got to do few laps in this amazing McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Imola. I'm stuck having issues with the hud and poor performance when clipping grass off track. But back to the car, the little I got to drive was great! Car had great feeling and a comfortable drivers view.

Now off to the Emergency room!

I've got the same thing with clipping kerbs and grass, frame rate drops

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back