Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

Myself I am sticking with rF2 until Kunos quits dragging their feet about content. From the teasers we saw and all we get are a few cars and tracks? Not to pleased with content so far. At least with rF2 we got AI and multiplayer off the bat.

That's a fairly trolling post, this is the what to expect from 0.4 thread, not the "I want to bash AC for not having MP" yet thread.

Myself I am sticking with rF2 until Kunos quits dragging their feet about content. From the teasers we saw and all we get are a few cars and tracks? Not to pleased with content so far. At least with rF2 we got AI and multiplayer off the bat.

Strange reply, considering the fact they anounced extremely clearly what content would be available in V0.1 of early access.

It's becoming a common theme sometimes to bash other people, or in this case the developper for your own ignorance. I recommend you to get informed before you purchase, or wait for version 1.0.

Would like very much to try the A.I., but if 0.4 is just like the 2 updates before since 0.1, some improvements and more cars and tracks, I will be happy just the same.
That early acces with updates every 2 weeks is a great concept, it leaves a chance to try cars/track combo that we might not drive if all had come at the same time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back