Assetto Corsa updates

Hi Guy's,
I would like to ask you experts, I'm looking to buy Assetto Corsa and Xbox one s. So if I buy this set, I can up date with cars, track etc... from the files we share here??

Thanks
Frank

AC for the X-Box does not support mods (addon tracks / cars / apps), only the content supplied by Kunos.

If you think you will want to use any extra content made by the community members, you would be better off buying the PC version of AC.

AC for the X-Box does not support mods (addon tracks / cars / apps), only the content supplied by Kunos.

If you think you will want to use any extra content made by the community members, you would be better off buying the PC version of AC.

Thank you for the clear replay!!

So its better to buy the PC version and build a good PC!! which it was my point also!
Because to build a good PC to run AC it seems to be very expensive instead to buy an Xbox console to run.

What machine do you advise me to build? ....if is possible with a limited budget

Thanks

It all depends on the quality of the PC you want to build. I run AC on my office PC (5 year old i5-6500 + gtx960 + ultrawide monitor) - you could pick up a good used PC for about £500, or spend £1500 on a new, future-proof PC.

It all depends on your budget, I guess :unsure:

It depends what you're fine with... an i3 and gtx 660 would be better than an xbox. Better cpu lets you have more AIs, better gpu lets you have higher graphics settings turned on.

It depends what you're fine with... an i3 and gtx 660 would be better than an xbox. Better cpu lets you have more AIs, better gpu lets you have higher graphics settings turned on.

yes, that I get it. The big issue now is that has a lot of models from CPU i5 and also different prices :unsure:
also on Geforce GTX, lots of models and huge difference of price! :(
...and to be honest I can figured out those differences...

My idea it is to be on the GeForce something around 150euros and from the CPU to be lower than 200euros.....

Last edited:
I had a Logitech G25 for more than 10 years, it worked perfectly... and still working.
It gives an awesome FFB for the price you could find one used.. the shifter is very loose, but you can get used to it or you can fix it with some tricks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%