- Nov 29, 2014
Kunos Simulazioni published a new update for their popular racing simulator, bringing it to version 1.1.2.
The patch went live tonight at around 8:00 pm GMT, and you can find the changelog below.
Anyway, the most important fixes are the lap time detection for the first laps and the improved "Physics Time Occupancy % in Render Stat Form".
Some users on the official AC forum are actually reporting much better performance for the game, but, obviously, whether this applies to all systems is not certain yet.
Let us know in the comments if the update has helped you! See you in the official RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa servers.
Changelog Version 1.1.2
- Fixed lap time detection system missing first laps
- Improved Physics Time Occupancy % (PHY) in Render Stat Form
- Improved overlay leaderboard to show millisecond accuracy gaps for Qual and Practice session and "PIT" indicator for pitted cars
- Fixed McLaren P1 wing always down in multiplayer
- Fixed cars not locked in pits when not starting after a multiplayer session was restarted
- Added option to suppress log in assetto_corsa.ini
- Fixed replay timestamps on the timeline
- Fixed useless yellow flags on race start
- Fixed getTrackConfig Python API returning wrong string
- Launcher: added forced exit timer on shutdown
- Launcher: added more details in content loading errors