Kunos Simulazioni has released an update for Assetto Corsa just this morning.
The 100mb update was pushed to Steam and includes a series of hotfixes. There is no mod compatibility hotfix in the patch, as far as I know, but rumors say it's on the way.
Version 1.1.1 addresses in particular some issues with the game's launcher.
You can find the full changelog below.
In the meanwhile, how are you getting along with the 1.1 update and Dream Pack DLC? Do you think Assetto Corsa is heading in the right direction? And while you're at it, check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery!
- Changelog version 1.1.1
- Launcher: new option in Options > General to ignore Windows' display scaling
- Launcher: launcher will now reset to default theme on version change
- Launcher: potential fix for rare crash on exit
- Launcher default theme: further additions to the handling of missing/problematic mod content
- Added Visual Studio DLLs
- Now correctly set replay speed for replay files recorded with older versions of AC
- Improved exterior m235i backfire envelopment
- Corrected C9 numbers on skin
- Corrected Alfa GTA tyres naming
- Custom post processes are now correctly located by the launcher in Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/ppfilters
Last edited by a moderator: