Assetto Corsa Track Suggestions

As we have heard there have already been two tracks announced for this game {Magione and Monza}. So what other tracks would you like to see in this game?

Can´t believe i haven´t mentioned Ascari.

It has a corner that is made for drifting. First you have the chicane then it leads out to a slightly banked left hander that just opens up after a while.

So you play with the inertia of the car left right then flick it left again only to counter steer while on power out of the left hander.

Can´t believe i haven´t mentioned Ascari.

It has a corner that is made for drifting. First you have the chicane then it leads out to a slightly banked left hander that just opens up after a while.

So you play with the inertia of the car left right then flick it left again only to counter steer while on power out of the left hander.

Add the fact that it contains a very wide variety of corner types and you have the perfect venue to test a car out on.

I'm sure there's a million more interesting tracks out there (I haven't even heard of half of those being mentioned in this thread so far), but personally I'd love to see a good version of the Arctic Circle Raceway (ACR) in Mo I Rana, Norway. I find that track short and fun on a variety of different cars/classes. It's also the only track on which I've actually driven a car irl.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back