Assetto Corsa Track Suggestions

As we have heard there have already been two tracks announced for this game {Magione and Monza}. So what other tracks would you like to see in this game?

Bram, i will bet it will be confirmed pretty soon :)

I want some not pretty famous circuits, I'm really bored by tracks such as Valencia Street Circuit, Buddh or Shanghai. Maybe Norisring, Zandvoort, Pau Circuit? In Italy is also a lot of interesting 'club tracks' so Kunos, get ready a laser :)

Well i hope there are more european tracks along a hillclimb/road coarse.For example i hope for tracks like Rouen,Spa as it is now and a historic Spa,valencia,pau,nordscleife (complete not only the gp part),Monaco,circuit de la Sarthe (the le mans track),Brand hatch and if possible some international like macau,suzuka,tsukuba,fuji etc..

Nordschleife so we secure it for the future.

Just imagine what a selling point it is to say that you have a centimeter accuracy Nords. Someone has to scan this, either iRacing or Assetto.

Assetto seems like the most plausible due to their way of scanning. They put a scanner on the back of a car then drive around the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%