Assetto Corsa: Throwing Money At Your Screen

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Throwing Money At Your Screen

There's been lots of talking about if throwing money at your screen will give you an advantage over others and somehow magically give you access to a beta version of Assetto Corsa. After thorough discussion in the staff forums we decided that we couldn't let this chance slip away and simply had to give it a try. Even tho chances were slim.

To have the greatest chance of seeing a miracle happen we've been using different coins and notes.
  • 1x 20€ note
  • 1x 10€ note
  • 1x 5€...

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of.. just saw this on turboduck.net, haven't seen this posted elsewhere on the forum, so here should do nicely :p

As a German it's not funny at all. No, not because most Germans are super sensitive when it comes to Hitler. Just because you can understand what's being said for real. :p

As a German it's not funny at all. No, not because most Germans are super sensitive when it comes to Hitler. Just because you can understand what's being said for real. :p
I was peeing myself at it, but i guess not knowing any German helps with illusion.
It would be like someone from Germany posting subtitles over "Churchills Speech", deriding the same lack of new games.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss, you end up laughing till you piss!

Reactions: Tom
I was peeing myself at it, but i guess not knowing any German helps with illusion.
It would be like someone from Germany posting subtitles over "Churchills Speech", deriding the same lack of new games.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss, you end up laughing till you piss!
Can't deny that! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back