Assetto Corsa Technology Preview Released

The long awaited moment is here. Kunos Simulazioni released the Technology Preview of Assetto Corsa for current owners of netKar Pro. Grab your paycode, read the instructions below and go nuts!

What is the AC Technology Preview?
It is a playable, no-time limited benchmark that allow gamers to get their first taste of Assetto Corsa engine. This version includes one car, one track, different difficulty levels and two play modes: free practice and time attack. Playing this version and reporting back feedback, benchmarks and bugs, players allow the development team to fix issues and improve the final version of Assetto Corsa, before its release.

Who can access this AC Technology Preview?
Who has purchased a copy of netKar PRO since 2006 can use his netKar Pro activation code to activate the AC Tech Preview.
All gamers who will purchase a copy of netKar PRO until March 1 will receive the link to download the AC Tech Preview for free: until March, 1, they will be able to buy a copy of netKar PRO for just 4,99 Eur, saving 70% of the full price.

Game features
This software allow gamers to drive the Lotus Elise SC on the italian track of Magione, reproduced using the advanced Laserscan Technology. This version is compatible with keyboard, Xpad 360, joysticks, steering wheels and any kind of customizable game devices.

Minimum PC requirements
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Operative System
CPU: Intel Celeron
RAM: 2 Gigabytes
DirectX 11 graphics card (ex: Nvidia GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD5770) NOTE: AC graphics engine supports also DirectX 10.1 compatible graphic cards (ATI 4800 HD / Nvidia 8600 GT)
Click here to download the AC Tech Preview (mirror 2, mirror 3, mirror 4)
Click here to visit the Assetto Corsa forums for any feedback, support and other questions you might have.
Enjoy!

Please put your feedback in the comments below

Thanks :) this weekend will be a new start for simracing ..........

Del c:\games\iracing\*.* /s
Del c:\games\nkpro3\*.* /s
Del c:\games\gtr2\*.* /s
Del c:\games\gtl\*.* /s
Del c:\games\steam\steamapps\common\race*.* /s
Del c:\games\rfactor\*.* /s
Del c:\games\archive\lfs\scirocco\*.* /s
Del c:\games\pre-alpha\rfactor2\*.* /s
Del c:\games\arca\*.* /s

I hope it was worth deleting all those nice former simracing beauties.

Ran a few laps and have to say I love it, the physics and FFB are already a step ahead of anything that has come before. The sounds leave something to be desired, graphics are pretty good though not all that well optimised.

Still, gameplay wise I think this is amazing.

I'll submit a proper bug list later but

Max Motion Blur kills framerates, grinds it down to 20FPS.
SLI Support doesn't seem to work either as one gpu remains in 2d clock speeds.

Tip: don't run your first laps with all settings maxed out. Start from bottom to top and to find the balance between fps and graphics.

You'll see that even on lower settings the game still looks very good. :thumbsup:

unfortunately here made ​​a mistake with the name Odde internal error first tried reducing the graphics to a minimum but still this error persisted.

My configuration is: Processor: intel core i5 2310 2.90 GHz 6 MB
Motherboard: Asus p8h61-M LE / BR
Video card: Nvidia 9500 GT 1GB 256-bit

I was wondering if someone had already sent this error the error log for the option within the game but I am reporting the error here as I am anxious to be able to guide the lotus elise

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%