Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Sound Switcher 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hellb0y submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Sound Switcher - Easily swap between default car sounds and sound fix for AC 1.4

jxHN7hW.png

Quickly and easily swap between the sound fix for modded cars and the current (default) sounds.

No installation or setup necessary (apart from selecting the content/sfx folder should Assetto Corsa not be installed in the default directory).

To change the sounds you are using, simply minimize at the AC main menu and click the Switch SFX button, your sounds will be swapped without the need to create backups yourself. To switch back, repeat the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks. Can I ask how this might be different from the sound switch feature in Content Manager?

I actually haven't used Content Manager, so I assume it's likely very similar to said feature. I wrote it for a non-savvy friend who wanted to easily swap between the sound fix mod and default sounds and decided to polish it up a bit and post it in case anyone else may find it useful.

Default car sounds are now broken after using this mod. I was just trying to use it to get some other cars to get their sound back. Would you have any solution to this? Or how can I revert the changes your app made?

Same HERE !! Default car sounds are now broken after using this mod. I was just trying to use it to get some other cars to get their sound back. Would you have any solution to this? Or how can I revert the changes your app made?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back