Assetto Corsa slow car load times problem

Hello folks! I have Win 10 with SSD and the latest version of Assetto Corsa Content Manager full version v8.2226 with CSP 1.60 and SOL 1.6

I'm experiencing an interesting situation with loading times. When I boot my laptop fresh, I do quick race practice and pretty much any track and car I load takes about 10 seconds. Then after a second or third time I load cars and tracks, when I see the CM small display on screen showing steps it's loading it gets stuck loading the car for about 30 seconds and then it continues, taking an overall average of 45 seconds.

Every consecutive load of track and car pretty much the same time. The only way to get this to get back to average of 10 seconds is to reboot the laptop. But then the cycle starts all over again....

Anybody having the same or similar issue? Any ideas how can I fix this so I get a consistent average loading time of 10 seconds?

Last edited:
Here you go. Longer load times and/or loss of FPS resolved by rebooting is quite often fixed by this.

Or if you are using CM enable 'update to untested versions' in CM about section and the new patch will do it for you.
cm patch.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%