Resource icon

Apps Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
soverlands submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher - Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom with any car, skin or showroom you have installed.

Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom with any car, skin or showroom you have installed without the need to run the game.
DCB5bkN.png

Read more about this resource...

Very good idea, thank's for that.

Unfortunately, i can't write my path in the box, my keyboard simple don't work in your launcher. i try to change keyboard language, same result.

Maybe a simple issue, but i don't know what i can try.

Thank's for your help.

Thanks dude, really helpful for shave the time and check anything in a fast way.

I have a 3d rendering software so i can make a preview and check the skin without launch the game but for checking the reflection when i've altered the skin map i need to launch the game and choose the car i paint and it cost a time. this tool helpful a lot so i don't need to (do a quite consuming time) choose the car inside the game. Thx a lot :thumbsup:

Very good idea, thank's for that.

Unfortunately, i can't write my path in the box, my keyboard simple don't work in your launcher. i try to change keyboard language, same result.

Maybe a simple issue, but i don't know what i can try.

Thank's for your help.

Hi,

Yep, this box is read-only, the only way is choose the folder through that "open" button, the box is only for show the current path.

An alternate method is create a text file in the same folder as the ACSL.exe, put the main ac folder path and save as ACSL.exe.ini

Try one of this methods and report if works.

Regards,

Sovers.

Hi all,

Is there any way to run this app without the Assetto Corsa installed on your computer? Sometimes I make skins on a computer which does not have AC installed.

Thanks a lot

Nice tool, I use it every day. I'd have a request though. Since I have the reflections as static, and the showroom uses a black cubemap for this option, could you add an option to edit automatically the "FACES_PER_FRAME=" line of Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg to =1 if you, checking, see it's =0?
And then revert it once the showroom is launched, so the game will still read =0, even if your app is open. Also, using a custom path for that will be safer too, as some users have the Documents folder in a different partition or HDD from the one called "C:".

Thanks for this little neat tool, it's really really useful having the possibility to launch the showroom so fast :)

Hi Filippo, Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.
Unfortunately due my workload in the DRM Revival other projects I have no intention in the near future to update or add new features in this tool. Sorry.
Ok thanks, hope it will though, when you'll have more time, even if it means waiting over 6 months :)

Hey, I've been having this issue with the program since I got my new 1440p monitors, that the application wont launch properly. It does launch, but its completely unresponsive and invisible. Worked perfectly with my 1080p monitor before hand but since the upgrade it's been having issues, and so I was wondering if anybody knows what the issue is or whether the application just doesnt support 1440p. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Nevermind, figured out why it wasnt working... Still had 1080p selected in my Assetto Corsa launcher lol

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing