Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

From kunos's twitter

The first good news of the year is that with full deferred rendering with shadows, AO, HDR, BLOOM the fps are still pretty high high.

I don't know what it is though, AO, Bloom. :rolleyes:

Those photos look absolutely astonishing!! And provided how incredible netkar pro/fva sounded and felt i guess i can expect those to be true also on Assetto Corsa.In any case if you read the forums ,you did a great job Stefano but this time give us normal cars alongside open wheelers and a hillclimb or two from the initial release.Netkar pro's weekest point was its absence of normal cars and the lack of tracks.Eventually many tracks got converted but very few were specifically made for netkar pro.The hillclimb was probably among the best tracks/roads for netkar pro so bring us more of that kind of tracks too.In any case i wish for the best for your new sim STEFANO!

yea this looks amazing, I may have jumped the gun building a hd 6950 rig...if the 8000s come out the 7000s are gonna dive bomb in price. currently I'm happy with this build, just hope I'll be able to run the new gen sims coming out.

1fT28.jpg

zzG50.jpg

KOQY7.jpg

LUAt6.jpg

FvLjw.jpg

the beginning was afraid when I saw the first screenshots. I do not like unrealistic painted with many effects as HDR, BLOOM... finally i think DX11 is not for Sim Racing. if we need it, then without some unrealistic effects, or the normal limits.

yes... car model will be great, beauty looks but, not real Atmosphere at track as in pCARS.

sorry for my "english"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back