Assetto Corsa: Rover Mini 1.3i Cooper released

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Rover Mini Cooper 1.3.jpg

A long running modding project by Dinca Andrei and CCX has resulted in the release of the Rover Mini 1.3i Cooper for Assetto Corsa today.

The 0.1 alpha version has just been uploaded to our resource manager and is ready to be tested by the community.

Make sure to check out the description first of what to expect of this alpha version. Use the support thread for improvement suggestions, bug fixes and support.

Download the Rover Mini 1.3i here

Make sure to keep an eye on the Assetto Corsa Racing Club and don't miss out on the first online racing events with this little car.

Gt racing online is getting a bit silly with no rules but the Mini....will work. Great fun car for close online racing

Online racing , Mini Cooper + Brands hatch Indy ,Nice combination :)

No Bram, I hadn't. Thanks.

Looks pretty good, if it drives like the real thing it should prove popular. Maybe I'll have to load up my AC to have a look, haven't touched any SimRacing for quite a long time now. :cool:
I am sure @Chris Stacey would be more than happy to throw in a club race here and there with your little car in the Aussie Racing Club :)
I would indeed :D
Stay tuned... ;)

We'd love to have you come aboard Warren, it's not a massive club, but what we may lack in numbers, we more than make up for in enjoyment and banter :)... oh and racing :roflmao:

Is the performance right on this car? I've raced the old Mini Coopers before and they have a bit more grunt than some people give them credit for.

A couple of the 'simcades' on console get them very wrong - it feels more like a wheelie bin with a lawnmower engine in some of them. :p

Is the performance right on this car? I've raced the old Mini Coopers before and they have a bit more grunt than some people give them credit for.

A couple of the 'simcades' on console get them very wrong - it feels more like a wheelie bin with a lawnmower engine in some of them. :p
See Samuel's post above - the stock version's performance is accurate to the real car though, I have tested the acceleration times. The step versions will be included in the same .rar file for the next release, they are just an add-on for now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%