Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

After months of waiting the moment has finally arrived. Assetto Corsa is released by Kunos Simulazioni on Steam Early Access.

Players can buy the game saving 22% of the retail price, getting the access to the beta version, including its updates, and they will receive the final version of the game, when it will be released, without any additional charge.

Assetto Corsa is already in advanced state of completion. Meanwhile some features and structures are under progress and testing, the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I guess a few people are having the same problem as me. Once you hit start to go to track, a splash screen comes up saying it's loading, then a loading circle shows up for half a second... then nothing.

It has something to do with Anti Aliasing or other Graphics Options, you can delete your Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents to go back to default. I could change pretty much anything but had to be careful with the AA/AF setting, at some point it would do exactly what you where saying Wardez. So just go with default graphics and then do one by one and check which one breaks it.

No problems on install for me and the setting of the game was done ok with no problem aswell.Above all it seems that its much better at FPS than TP.
I run with same settings and on TP i had around 100 fps while now i have around 140 fps with top of 150-155 fps in some portion of the track.
Verry nice job i say :thumbsup:

I had to invert the Throttle and Brake controls for my DFGT. I tried to assign a button to the Clutch (no clutch pedal), but it didn't work, so I left it blank.

Does anyone have some nice Nvidia Inspector settings for AA?

Is there a setting to assign keys to move the seat up/down, back/forth or change the camera view and FoV?

Just tried out the Lotus Type 49. Great fun, but I need a lot more practice.

Loving it so far. Congratulations and keep up the great work, Kunos!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%