Assetto Corsa quick start button ??

Hey guys wondering if you know a quick way to start racing (without clicking on the wheel icon on the top left corner of the in-game menu ) when you start/restart session on AC? Maybe a keyboard shortcut (so i can map it on the wheel). I just know the “CRTL + O” for restarting the session , but not for actually starting it. I have the oculus cv1 and its kind of tedious especially if a friend is playing , every session start/restart I ask them look up and left so i can click on the wheel.

Thanks in advance, have great day !!

If you're willing to use Content Manager for AC (it's an amazing app, I use it all the time) there's a setting for "automatically starting the race" when you enter the session. It bypasses the whole thing.
The only issue with it is that, when you're effecively starting a race, the other cars have mostly left the grid by the time you're well and good in the session. :O_o:

You can use JoyToKey to map a button on your wheel to a mouse action: move the mouse to the wheel icon and press the left mouse button. That's what I use. I have also mapped a button to exit the race. Very convenient. To test the button let JoyToKey only move the mouse without clicking, so you can see where the mouse cursor lands. When correct, add the click left mouse button action.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back