Resource icon

Apps Assetto corsa quick car data tuner v2.8a

Login or Register an account to download this content
@krevett,

Interesting and useful little excel app .. it works well however would it be possible to use Excel's graphing features to give feed back on some adjustments ?

For example when adjusting the engine performance sliders (low, mid, high rpm torque + curve shift) could you plot how the changes will look on a small X/Y graph against the original settings ?

I'm not an Excel expert so not sure if this can be done via macro's or vb code but it would be a very cool if it could be done and make this an even better AC car tuning solution.

I look forward to seeing how this project develops ...

Cheers
Jay
Request added ;) Cheers!

Request added ;) Cheers!

@krevett,

Wow .. thanks for implementing my request so quickly, version 1.6 looks amazing and should prove incredible useful as I tend to do a lot of engine tweaking with the power.lut file in order to get lap times realistic.

In my experience many community released cars tend too be to fast ....

I will give Version 1.6 a test drive this afternoon.

This is quickly shaping up to be a great AC car editor.

Thank you for you contributions to the AC community and I look forward to future releases with even more features.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
@krevett,

Wow .. thanks for implementing my request so quickly, version 1.6 looks amazing and should prove incredible useful as I tend to do a lot of engine tweaking with the power.lut file in order to get lap times realistic.

In my experience many community released cars tend too be to fast ....

I will give Version 1.6 a test drive this afternoon.

This is quickly shaping up to be a great AC car editor.

Thank you for you contributions to the AC community and I look forward to future releases with even more features.

Cheers
Jay
Thanks for support ;) it all started because I like tweaking car data too!

Next version is already in the works and will include an error checker while reading car data (to avoid crashing the editor) if data files are corrupted or were not correctly extracted (it happens if car data was uncompressed with wrong folder name I had a car with both compressed data read by AC so it was working in game but corrupted data folder was also present and crashed the editor. It will no longer happens in next update)

I don´t get any power graph when selecting cars. Tried many times1
If you don't get power graph then the selected car is not in an editable state (data is compressed) you must either create a child (a copy of the car) or just uncompress data (but the car won't be useable anymore online). The two buttons should'nt be greyed if you select such a car.

Sorry to bother you but i decompressed the data file with no success. I still dont get any graph! The car i´m modding is the hamman 430. The data file is as I mentioned not compressed. It must be a bug!

Sorry to bother you but i decompressed the data file with no success. I still dont get any graph! The car i´m modding is the hamman 430. The data file is as I mentioned not compressed. It must be a bug!
You don't bother me if it's a bug I will fix it. Do you have a link to the car this way I can take a look!

Here you go!
https://***********.***********/***********/ferrari
Scroll down a bit and you will find it!
It´s a problem with other decompressed cars as well. I get no graph!

I don't know about ******** site. Anyway I don't know if this is the right file but no problem here!

Capture.PNG

Edit: I noticed that the power.lut file is bugged the last line should read 10000|0 and not 1000|0 but it does not seem to affect curve display.

If you select the "Raw editing" tab can you see what's inside the various data files?

Last edited:
krevett updated Assetto corsa quick car data tuner with a new update entry:

V1.7: Maintenance release, handle errors while reading a car uncompressed data (if any) and offers to replace current data folder with uncompressed data.acd if the file can also be found in car’s folder, read long files for engine curves (torque curve with too much data were not read in full to display curves now can read up to 80 entries in torque.lut), fixed sound bug when creating a child from an existing car, various minor bugfixes and crash handling.

I really recommend updating to this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@sennafan I found multiple versions of the car you're trying to edit and had no problem to display curves with any of them. I really don't know what's happening to tell the truth, sorry!

As always if someone finds a bug and or has a request, please repport I'll do what I can to update.
Still working on gear ratio tweaking it's a bit harder than I initially thought (for now only solution is to use "raw data editing" tab and manually edit them...)

krevett updated Assetto corsa quick car data tuner with a new update entry:

v1.8

V1.8: Fixed missing sound when creating a child from a kunos official car, update base curve display after editing files with “Quick tweak” button, added drivetrain loss scrollbar to get full corrected power estimation with curves, option to quickly add/remove turbo from a car, various minor bugfixes, added a pdf manual to help with the tool.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing