Resource icon

Apps Assetto corsa quick car data tuner v2.8a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, unfortunately i'm facing the same problem similar to Gary Nicholson. The screen is way too big and with the experimental screen resizing option, it gets worse (see screenshot below). Is there a potential fix/workaround for this?

FYI, my screen is 16:10 aspect ratio, 2560 x 1600.
1678116843651.png

Last edited:
@BadControllerRacer if you're using anything greater than 100% scale on windows it will cause this issue. I can't do anything in excel to correct this it's a windows scaling issue (to my knowledge, I'll check that).

The option to scale with resolution in the app is to scale the userform and buttons for resolution different from 1920x1080 but not from windows scaling (in your case resolution is greater so the option in the app increase the window size that's why it get worse, but if you use 100% scale in windows it should not extend over the borders)

Nevermind: found a fix for windows scaling by reading registry! Will update

Last edited:
I was looking for to trying this out.

1. When I first selected the Quick Car Tuner button, not all my cars were displayed, only Kunos cars were displayed.

2. When I enter the location manually into the AC Root Directory location cell, then it shows ALL my cars.

3. When I select my chosen car, all I get is "Couldn't find content\cars folder from selected root AC folder..."

However, I have discovered that when selecting the Quick Car Tuner button, the location is -
D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cars

But when I Cope/Paste the location address myself, it is -
D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

I'm at a loss at to why its not working.

Attachments

• Car Tuner #1.jpg
    Car Tuner #1.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Car Tuner #2.jpg
    Car Tuner #2.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 23
  • Car Tuner #3.jpg
    Car Tuner #3.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi, long time lurker, first time posting here. I came across this utility as I want to tinker with power, torque, and all of that stuff in AC. But I can't get to understand how it works, especially how I can change the power/torque of a certain car, where do I need to put what values, and how. Can anyone give me a hand with this stuff? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back