Assetto Corsa Porsche Pictures - Latest Batch Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche DLC 2.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have already revealed the simulation will be adding the first of three Porsche DLC packages on October 25th, and now the studio have released some further images showing off three of the cars on-track within the game.

Following the massive announcement that Kunos secured the rights to recreate the legendary Porsche brand for Assetto Corsa, the Italian studio have gone on to confirm 24 new cars will be added to the simulation, 21 of which will be chargeable as part of three DLC packages beginning October 25th. Volume One DLC will add the 911 Carrera S, 935 Moby Dick, 918 Spyder, Cayman GT4 Clubsport, 718 Cayman S, 917/30 and 1974 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 and retail for 6.99 Eur across all three platforms.

Assetto Corsa Porsche DLC 1.jpg

To lighten the financial load on players looking to purchase all three DLC's, Kunos have confirmed a Season Pass DLC package, allowing players to pick up all three Porsche volumes for 15 eur, a saving of 28% on the separate purchase price.

Assetto Corsa Porsche DLC 3.jpg

In other Assetto Corsa news, it is expected that the new update will also add the first free Porsche vehicle, the Porsche Panamera G2. Also coming as part of the latest update will be a 1960's version of the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit, known at the time for its fast sweeping curves and challenging layout, a firm favourite amongst drivers of that era.

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We have a substantial mod archive, community created setups and some pretty epic club and league racing events.

Well we know its coming on October 25th, and we now know what cars will be included. Are you looking forward to the first Porsche DLC package for Assetto Corsa? Let us know in the comments section below!

Cool the legendary Moby Dick Porsche....looking forward to the nice cars to come,, we AC owners are Lucky with the updates....... Dirt Rally & Project Cars....a shame the do no more updates :(

I can't wait any longer . I have been one of the few who purchased the game still under developing , I allways believed in this game and they never let me down . at the beginning I was playing with my laptop and AC is the reason why i made a new PC all by myself . Now I am happy with my hardware and entusiastic abt the game , i saw it growing like a baby , from the first days to the masterpiece it has become today . I've had many racing game before but this one is a step ahead of everyone else , I am proud of Kunos and proud of my foresight and proud of my little laptop who made me felt in love with this game , I don't care what the people says : free content , rain , dlc costs .... I really don't care , this is internet , where people likes to troll and show the worst of themselves . I can only say "thank you guys and never stop updating your work because you made something special "

I can't wait any longer . I have been one of the few who purchased the game still under developing , I allways believed in this game and they never let me down . at the beginning I was playing with my laptop and AC is the reason why i made a new PC all by myself . Now I am happy with my hardware and entusiastic abt the game , i saw it growing like a baby , from the first days to the masterpiece it has become today . I've had many racing game before but this one is a step ahead of everyone else , I am proud of Kunos and proud of my foresight and proud of my little laptop who made me felt in love with this game , I don't care what the people says : free content , rain , dlc costs .... I really don't care , this is internet , where people likes to troll and show the worst of themselves . I can only say "thank you guys and never stop updating your work because you made something special "
+1

If the game is good enough to make two guys build a PC because of it. They've definitely done something special.

I had already built my system for rFactor 2 but I have recently upgraded the case and GTX 1070 to play this with more cars and better frames at max settings. So technically another build.
Looking forward to all the Porsche DLC and will be getting the season pass cause it's an absolute steal at the price their asking for.

I too bought this title on early access as soon as it was on Steam. AMS is taking up more of my time lately but I always stick this on for some challenges or few online races during the week.
Top title being made better all the time. BIG thank you to Kunos for giving us this top sim and for the constant work behind the scenes making it even more awesome.

I had already built my system for rFactor 2 but I have recently upgraded the case and GTX 1070 to play this with more cars and better frames at max settings. So technically another build.
Looking forward to all the Porsche DLC and will be getting the season pass cause it's an absolute steal at the price their asking for.

I too bought this title on early access as soon as it was on Steam. AMS is taking up more of my time lately but I always stick this on for some challenges or few online races during the week.
Top title being made better all the time. BIG thank you to Kunos for giving us this top sim and for the constant work behind the scenes making it even more awesome.
Same here, early access buyer 2014. It has been a love-hate relationship, but that was due to my mindset and mentality, expecting the game too much being like Gran Turismo (what can I say, I have played that since I was a baby). Now it's just part of my life, like my dog.....love to have it around and sometimes play with it....just me and my dog, just me and my AC....love it. I think it has become personal for the true fans and we are being spoilt now honestly.
Keep it going Kunos.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years