Assetto Corsa: Pagani Zonda R Confirmed

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Pagani Zonda R Confirmed

In the latest released episode from InsideSimRacing, they have a revealing interview with Kunos Simulazioni's Marco Massarutto at Gamescom 2012. Marco has revealed some very exciting news that they have agreed terms to license the Pagani Zonda R and it will feature in the upcoming PC simulation Assetto Corsa. The video also reveals other aspects of the simulation like being able to configure the on screen HUD to your taste in real time using the mouse aswell as discussing the netcode and the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, really looking forward to this, I think it has the ingredients to become the "Ultimate Simulator". Outstanding job is being done by Kunos, I really hope they raise to the top with this sim, and attract a lot of serious modders. BTW such a shame there wasn't much worthy footage from experienced Sim racers in this video.

Fantastic!! Love this car. It is so gorgous. I'm sure the car again will be available on Simbins new Raceroom Experience as well. Wish they would put this car in the FIA GT1 series. It's a beast.. have to be toned down a bit, but love to see it in that series.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%