Assetto Corsa "NOW" Thanks Kunos !!

Jeron Bleeco

Premium
I understood the development of this game would take time and it seems now that time has come for me :) I have soo much fun playing this sim its unreal....lol. Anyways once the pit stops are implemented it will be even better ! When a certain sim was released I thought it was the sim to beat but Assetto has stepped up the game experience for me. Thank You Kunos !! I see a lot of complaints but no gratitude towards this sim so here's mine.

I understood the development of this game would take time and it seems now that time has come for me :) I have soo much fun playing this sim its unreal....lol. Anyways once the pit stops are implemented it will be even better ! When a certain sim was released I thought it was the sim to beat but Assetto has stepped up the game experience for me. Thank You Kunos !! I see a lot of complaints but no gratitude towards this sim so here's mine.
As you liked the driving experience, I am sure you will like our races as well (pitstops to be found here!);)

Check out our race club to see what is happening!

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club-leagues.171/

Feel free to ask any questions you might have:thumbsup:

Yes, AC is a fun game! All of the current sims are lacking in some areas so find the game(s) you enjoy and play them! No need for anyone to waste time spilling their lame bile on the game(s) that they do not like! imho,ymmv
:)

Agreed! Assetto Corsa has come a really long way and it seems a lot of people forget this (me included!). The most annoying thing is having so little time for my hobby so currently it's either AC or pCras for me.. usually I drive both when I have a few hours of luxury free time (and my kids each have their favorite, one likes pCars and the other AC! Hah!). After sorting out my FFB woes in AC I'm now enjoying it more than ever before.

It's still a hotlapping game for me but it's a bloody good one at that! Once the AI gets a bit more mature I'll be driving it more.

I just hope Kunos doesn't get burned out by the pressure they have put on themselves with the console release for 2016. Whatever the case may be, I'll support them 100%. Heck, I most likely have to buy a console for my kids in the near future so I might as well get a copy of AC for that too. :)

Agreed! Assetto Corsa has come a really long way and it seems a lot of people forget this (me included!). The most annoying thing is having so little time for my hobby so currently it's either AC or pCras for me.. usually I drive both when I have a few hours of luxury free time (and my kids each have their favorite, one likes pCars and the other AC! Hah!). After sorting out my FFB woes in AC I'm now enjoying it more than ever before.

It's still a hotlapping game for me but it's a bloody good one at that! Once the AI gets a bit more mature I'll be driving it more.

I just hope Kunos doesn't get burned out by the pressure they have put on themselves with the console release for 2016. Whatever the case may be, I'll support them 100%. Heck, I most likely have to buy a console for my kids in the near future so I might as well get a copy of AC for that too. :)

I was able to find a good G27 ffb setting via reading the forums and trying other member settings but this made a huge difference for me http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffb-deadzone-fix-for-logitech-g27.7983/ the feel is way more precise now.

I was able to find a good G27 ffb setting via reading the forums and trying other member settings but this made a huge difference for me http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffb-deadzone-fix-for-logitech-g27.7983/ the feel is way more precise now.

I have a Thrustmaster TX 458 wheel which has no center deadzone problems at all. In fact, one of the few annoying things with the FFB in AC and how I have it setup is that I get a bit too much FFB "road-noise rattling" (even with that specific canned FX slider turned to zero) while driving straight.

Also, for me it's all about cornering.. I don't much care nor have use for FFB while driving straight (except under heavy breaking.. that's a time you do want specific and detailed FFB, which AC delivers in spades!).

Overall... I couldn't agree more with the OP.
I find AC to be quite a lot of fun as well.
I love the car's 'pointed' uncanned handling, the lighting, the realistic look out the windshield etc...
I also love the ease at which I can join a server and race.
I've had some 'Titanic' and very 'clean' races online...so the "sky is not falling"....not for me anyway.

@Jeron Bleeco I suppose you don't like the game anymore because of the new tyre model. If you haven't done so, try changing the setups, specially in the suspension and tyre pressures areas because what we used before is no longer effective.

5 Psi difference on my tyre pressures in all my setups is why I'm telling you that. Huge improvements were made to the heating process.

@Jeron Bleeco I suppose you don't like the game anymore because of the new tyre model. If you haven't done so, try changing the setups, specially in the suspension and tyre pressures areas because what we used before is no longer effective.

5 Psi difference on my tyre pressures in all my setups is why I'm telling you that. Huge improvements were made to the heating process.

5 Psi lower I suppose? :)

Thanks Matheus ! I guess I missed the advice on what setup changes would effect grip levels. True I never did make changes on setup from previous tyre version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 140 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.9%