Assetto Corsa | New Update - BMW M2 CS Racing Files Added...

To be honest, if you haven't driven the latest version of Guerilla Mods BMW (latest meaning from a few months ago, maybe its been updated), I doubt theres anything to miss here.
Long ago I wouldn't be saying it, but their physics, model work etc are right up there with RSS levels today.

Hell, maybe the Guerilla team is assisting Kunos if this ever comes to fruition. :D
btrs.png
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No

To be honest, if you haven't driven the latest version of Guerilla Mods BMW (latest meaning from a few months ago, maybe its been updated), I doubt theres anything to miss here.
Long ago I wouldn't be saying it, but their physics, model work etc are right up there with RSS levels today.

Hell, maybe the Guerilla team is assisting Kunos if this ever comes to fruition. :D
btrs.png
A cease and desist letter is more likely.

btrs.png
Pretty sure Guerilla mods was the BMW M4, while the supposed update is the BMW M2

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
Premium
Woodstock, IL USA
Releasing free content for a game that is half the cost as the one that supersedes it, by most accounts only is less popular because of graphic capabilities seems a bit off to me.

AC is just amazing,. Its not perfect, but almost. But the hours of enjoyment it has given me is unbelievable. For the variety of cars & there's some fantastic mods that seem never ending its just mind blowing

Ok im happy but can we still get fixes for the minor things? Like options to turn off the forced assist if you play on a joystick or a keyboard or a mouse, or options to have blinkers since the game already has them for almost all the cars but they cant be manually used? or to fix the speed limit and power rating of the miata, or to fix the lowered RPM cieling of the Alfa Romeo Stradale? Quick fixes for some things dont require a lot of work but would stilll help a lot.

Patrik Marek

Premium
Ok im happy but can we still get fixes for the minor things? Like options to turn off the forced assist if you play on a joystick or a keyboard or a mouse, or options to have blinkers since the game already has them for almost all the cars but they cant be manually used? or to fix the speed limit and power rating of the miata, or to fix the lowered RPM cieling of the Alfa Romeo Stradale? Quick fixes for some things dont require a lot of work but would stilll help a lot.
i mapped the turn signals to buttons and I can control them manually