Assetto Corsa MP AI

This is posible now but i can't find how, i join 3 servers for drift with AI on it..

Ok i found the creator but he don't want to share how to set up a bot in online server (at least now) but what i understand is that they're using one AI_path for every single bot in a loop (for traffic to point A to B and back)

Last edited:
I think he is referring to GPL and yes you could include AI car in the MP races.

it was not used by most people ...

but all you had to do was copy the AI track file to the MP Folder in the Track folder....

I know this as I'm am the auther of Bathurst 1967 (Mt Panorama before the chase.. for GPL way back sometime around 2000 or something.. and it latter got ported to Rfactor and was the base for a lot of other Versions of Bathurst.. some done with my permission but saddly as all things SIM RACING most not done with my permission... at least these days one can create and lock the data up in incrypted files.. that most peole with no knowledge can access easily...

anyway
Cheers ALL

Last edited:
I think he is referring to GPL and yes you could include AI car in the MP races.

it was not used by most people ...

but all you had to do was copy the AI track file to the MP Folder in the Track folder....

I know this as I'm am the auther of Bathurst 1967 (Mt Panorama before the chase.. for GPL way back sometime around 2000 or something.. and it latter got ported to Rfactor and was the base for a lot of other Versions of Bathurst.. some done with my permission but saddly as all things SIM RACING most not done with my permission... at least these days one can create and lock the data up in incrypted files.. that most peole with no knowledge can access easily...

anyway
Cheers ALL
Hi! I'm very lucky to find this thread. I also looking for way to turn on AI bots in online race. What AI track file do you mean?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back