Assetto Corsa Mod Celebration - 10,000 Uploads!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
10,000_AC_mods.jpg

The sim racing modding community is awesome! Recently we reached the milestone of over 10,000 Assetto Corsa mod uploads here at RaceDepartment!

Yes, you heard it right - 10,000! TEN THOUSAND uploads by our awesome Assetto Corsa modding community. 10000 pieces of content, from cars, tracks, skins, apps and more for the wonderful Assetto Corsa racing simulation on PC.

Assetto Corsa Mods: Check out the AC Mods Download section HERE.

These mods have been crafted with love and care by the sim racing community, and represent some incredible enhancements to a great racing simulation - yet further expanding the gaming experience for everyone who enjoys their virtual racing with this title.

Mod Chat: Check out the Assetto Corsa Modding Discussion sub forum HERE.

To celebrate this milestone, and to say a massive 'thank you' to all those talented individuals who spend their time working hard to bring content for us to enjoy, wouldn't it be good if we could have a central place to offer up our collective thanks, and to tell the world about some of the mega content you've downloaded and enjoyed over the years?

Here is that place!

Please use the comments section below to say your thanks to the sim racing modding community, and to share with us all your thoughts on some of the best cars, tracks, skins, apps and additions the community have brought to Assetto Corsa over the years.

Sim Racing is AWESOME!

AC Mods Discussion 1.jpg
AC Mods Discussion 2.jpg
AC Mods Discussion 3.jpg
AC Mods Discussion 5.jpg

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Thank you to @CC for bringing this awesome milestone to my attention! Top man :thumbsup:

Also, huge thank you to modders everywhere, from the established, to the getting started, to those that haven't yet found out this is something they will be committing substantial hours of their life to in the weeks, months and years to come :D

You lot are stars! Cheers :cool::thumbsup::)

Thank you to all modders for taking the time and energy to make Assetto Corsa such a great sim.
Funny thing is...just today, I was introducing one of our new pilot-instructors to the 'world' of simracing.
He was not remotely aware of the massive gains and so I was showing him around RD and AC's website.
He was genuinely impressed at the level of advancement in racing simulation.

Last edited:
Many thanks to all modders, especially those who brought cars from GT Legends to Assetto Corsa and those who develop Sim Racing System.
Many, many thanks of course to Kunos too, for bringing us this dreamlike, beautiful and so versatile simulation.
I sincerely hope that one day after completing Competizione, Kunos will again do something good for our beloved Assetto Corsa.
All the updates, new cars and tracks were like birthdays to me, which I always looked forward.
What a pity that it wasn't possible to implement Competizione into Assetto Corsa.

I want to use this comment to say thanks to all moders and some of them that are not in the page, such as Ilja, the owner/creator of the amazing Shader Light Path mod and Content Manager for Assetto Corsa that changes entirely the game experience, and i think people like him deserv more reputation and why not hire him for a simracing games company such as Kunos :)

Shaders patch, lot of quality tracks by Fat-Alfie, LilSki and many others, Sol, Fonsecker, MrMike and ACfan sounds, cars, sidekick, FFBclip and many more. AC modding community is insanely talented, and giving AC many more years of life. Especially shaders patch + everything related blows my mind

The modding community for AC is the reason that I got back in to "serious" sim racing a few years ago. So, I'm incredibly grateful for the tireless efforts of everyone that has worked far too many hours to feed my new content addiction! I think it's fair to say that Assetto Corsa has taken on a new life in the hands of the modding community. And, at the risk of repeating myself, it still seems to be going from strength to strength.

It's also really important to acknowledge the roll Race Department has played in fostering such a healthy and productive community. Well done guys, 10,000 is a hugely impressive number and something that Bram and the rest of the team should be incredibly proud of.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back