Assetto Corsa: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Video

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Video

[youtube]

On Youtube this video was released of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 racing around the laserscanned Silverstone Circuit with all driving assist disabled using a Logitech G27 steeringwheel.

Marco Massarutto of Kunos is the driver and he used the following hardware configurations:
  • Intel Quad Core
  • 4 GB Ram
  • GeForce GTX 560

Ingame graphics detail level: mid (1920x1080, Anisotropic filtering 8, 4xAA, 4xFXAA, car reflections:...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
My chin fell off.....

My pride and glory fell off from a furious vertical movement. :D

If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

Bit strange to have PlayStation advert on a car that's in a game that's only on the pc !

Looks fantastic though , car seems very planted but the high frequency bumps and jolts seem to be communicating through the car body work as you would expect from a real car 1:08 shows this movement very nicely.

Jaw dropping. If that's medium detail, what's the benefit of high or max detail? More objects? Longer shadow draw in distance? The only weird thing in the video is when the shadow of the car takes a while to appear on the hangar straight. Apart from that, looks like everyone else may as well give up now... :D

No need to be arrogant, the way you said it didn't imply you knew it was a real livery. Besides it's not that strange since it's not the same market.

Given that it would be absolutely absurd for a developer to put another brand in a game arbitrarily that could potentially open them to a lawsuit ,that there will be literally no motivation for someone to arbitrarily put Sony logo on a car skin and that every car in AC is a direct replica of existing cars,
I don't see how anyone could think it was not because it was on the real car.

My response to you was sarcastic not arrogant.

I have taken a note of your name and when I see you on-line I'm going to open and close my car doors in front of you for an entire lap forcing you to read "play stati" over and over.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back