Assetto Corsa: McLaren F1 GTR teaser

Kunos Simulazioni published a new teaser trailer for the incoming Dream Pack DLC, featuring the Mclaren F1 GTR, one of the most iconic supercars ever.

You can find the short trailer right above, and it features a sneak peek at the F1 GTR's timeless looks. The Assetto Corsa Dream Pack DLC will be available on March 11 for 14,99 EUR (9,99 EUR if you preorder).

Are you looking forward to the Dream Pack DLC?

It bothers me that their previews never include engine audio. I think it says something about their confidence in fmod. Every project cars trailer I watch is demonstrating car engine audio.

The McLaren F1 has one of my favorite supercars growing up. It still feels like the first real supercar.

It bothers me that their previews never include engine audio. I think it says something about their confidence in fmod. Every project cars trailer I watch is demonstrating car engine audio.

The McLaren F1 has one of my favorite supercars growing up. It still feels like the first real supercar.

Are you implying that Kunos doesn't know how to use Fmod properly or that Fmod isn't capable of producing sound properly? Forza Motorsport uses Fmod and they have fantastic car sounds.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%