Assetto Corsa: Massive Batch of BMW Screenshots

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Massive Batch of BMW Screenshots

A few months back Kunos Simulazioni announced the official license partnership with BMW AG. This license has allowed the development team to reproduce some of the most desirable BMW production and racing models in Assetto Corsa PC racing game.

Today the Italian studio announced the definitive BMW line-up showed below in a brand new gallery of screenshots featuring an extensive part of the BMW family portrait. Other BMW models might be added in future."

Assetto Corsa 1.0

Last edited:
The more they show, the more it makes me want it, It looks so good and although i never played netKar PRO from what i have heard the physics in that were very good, so god only knows how good this could be :D
Do yourself a favour and get NetKar PRO. It's very cheap to buy, plus you will be supporting Kunos with AC aswell as have access to the AC Tech Demo which should be released soon. You NEED to experience the physics of NKPro for yourself.

About these screenshots, very nice and I love how the cars get dirty! nice touch kunos

I am so getting this game.

BTW, every time I see the M3 E30 in AC, I can't stop thinking of the model for the same car in Forza Motorsport 4. They really look similar. Not just because it's the same car ( :) ), but because I see details that aren't correct and those details are the same for both games E30 models.

The more they show, the more it makes me want it, It looks so good and although i never played netKar PRO from what i have heard the physics in that were very good, so god only knows how good this could be :D
Do yourself a favour and get NetKar PRO. It's very cheap to buy, plus you will be supporting Kunos with AC aswell as have access to the AC Tech Demo which should be released soon. You NEED to experience the physics of NKPro for yourself.

About these screenshots, very nice and I love how the cars get dirty! nice touch kunos
Yah , nkpro is the best sim that i played ! (i playedpcar,race07,gtr2,gsc2012, rfactor)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%