Assetto Corsa Maserati 250F 6C 'Red Pack' Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Maserati 250F 6C 3.jpg

Assetto Corsa fans have been treated to yet another new content tease from the upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC due to launch on July 14th, this time showing off the beautiful Maserati 250F 6C in game.

The legendary 250F was the Grand Prix car of choice in the 1950's and benefited from the driving skills of such period greats as Sir Sterling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio and Luigi Musso. Active from its debut in the 1954 right the way through to the end of the 1960 season, the 250F went on to amass 8 Grand Prix wins across its 46 World Championship race career.

Assetto Corsa will be bringing the 250F back to life in its virtual form as part of the upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC due to be released on July 14th. Already confirmed cars include the 2014 vintage Ferrari SF-15T Formula One car, the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce and of course a laser scan version of Austria's RedBull Ring circuit.

Check out the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa forums for news, discussions, mods and our superb online Club Racing Scene.

AC Maserati 250F 6C 2.jpg AC Maserati 250F 6C 4.jpg AC Maserati 250F 6C 5.jpg AC Maserati 250F 6C 6.jpg AC Maserati 250F 6C.jpg

Looking forward to the new DLC from Kunos? Think the Maserati will drive as stunning as it looks? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Yes i am looking forward to the DLC, although i am not sure if i will buy it instantly.

We had so much quite alot DLCs already which i've spend my money on. They are not as enjoyable as they could be if the main game is not improved. I am not sure what exactly is lacking the game, but i can't enjoy is as such as R3E or even Race07 sometimes, even if i love ACs physics.

But these are two dev. teams anyway, so gg to Kunos to again have been able to license some legendary cars. Excited to see what else is in the bag

But each DLC usually does come with a patch that improves the game.
Thats why i said that their are several development teams anyway. That more content is coming does not mean that no other updates are beeing worked on by a different team from Kunos. I just wanted to say that at this point i am not as willing to buy another DLC as before, it seems to me that slowly i am purchasing too many DLCs while getting too less "experience" from the game. Anyhow, i dont want to mess this thread up with that discussion - This problem was often discussed already, this thread should be more about the DLC itself, sorry for my offtopic.

Yes i am looking forward to the DLC, although i am not sure if i will buy it instantly.

We had so much quite alot DLCs already which i've spend my money on. They are not as enjoyable as they could be if the main game is not improved. I am not sure what exactly is lacking the game, but i can't enjoy is as such as R3E or even Race07 sometimes, even if i love ACs physics.

But these are two dev. teams anyway, so gg to Kunos to again have been able to license some legendary cars. Excited to see what else is in the bag

I agree with pretty much everything you said here, I like the game and the car models are excellent, but I enjoy driving in R3E and even Automobilista more.

it seems to me that slowly i am purchasing too many DLCs while getting too less "experience" from the game.

Except you are objectively wrong in your opinion here.

We have had 3 main dlc packs that have released since the game launched in December 2014. Along with 1 more dlc pack that was both niche and smaller. That is a total of 4 dlc packs in ~19 months.

Beyond that... dont buy them if you dont want them. You will still get the version update that also comes with the release of each dlc, so you arent missing out on any of the improvements made to the game.

And we already know about some changes to the game.
Breaks temperature including it's influence on tire temperature, ERS simulation for SF15, different engine maps. I'm not sure but probably new improved tire model (V10).

For me that's a lot of new changes :)

One thing I do like about all three of AC, R3E and AMS is that the developers do seem to be quite active in the development and improvement of all these sims currently, unlike one or two other sims I can think of...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back