Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
can the company plz share his G25/G27 settings in english plz and not Italiano. ( i use G27)
in game and logitech profiler.
also for the FFB and more.

i found allready a topic of G27 settings but they are old and dont work for me!
else i delete this game they are better on the market i think...
grtz wim

Mine hasn't change since pre-v1.0:
Profiler:
0 - spring

In-game:
steering=860
gain=85 (change on track, depending on ffbclip app)
Rest=0
Brake gamma=1

EDIT: Back to 900 again.

Last edited:
I have tried the endless combinations you all have suggested
The only settings that seem to simulate anything close to a real
auto is
Logitech profiler
No center spring strength
Allow game to adjust is clicked
then I get confused because there are more settings
the settings that are adjusted before you enter a race/practice
the ones with the setup wizard
I have that part at
Gain 85
all else at 0
but why when I run the setup wizard
afterwards it says degrees of rotation are 220 or 185 or 227
never does it say 900 degrees
okay then there are more settings when you enter a race/practice
you have FF and damper
I have to turn the damper to zero
So in the end, and I'm no math wiz,
But what's the point of having to set many things to zero
zero percent of zero is zero
So when I race then watch your videos
my steering is simply not the same
it's either too sensitive or too delayed
How do tho guys figure all of this out?
I've spent 50 hours since the last time I've posted
I have say an hour or two on a given nite
virtually every minute is spent messing with settings to
never actually have a playable wheel
and go to sleep never getting to enjoy the game
I don't get it
Gstock car is fine Iracing okay but AC
is tragically un-set-able
I'm jealous but very stubborn and can't give up
Does anyone have all the settings including why most settings
are at zero and why do I get thru the setup wizard and the profiler says
900 degrees and the wizard resets the game at 200 degrees?

@Bartolo we are out of topic but IMO something around 6.50 to 7.00 is respectable enough.
So keep driving and you will nail it ;)

Back to topic now
The last settings i found from a guy at assettocorsa.net are the best for me so far.
Credits to Stenman2

Logitech:
Overall 90 <<<< important
Spring 100
Damper 100
<uncheck> 0
<uncheck> 900
<check>

Assetto:
Gain 67
Filter 80
Damper 0
Min Force 27

Effects (preference) 10,10,0
Give it a try

Parginos,
Thanks for posting this. This is a completely different type of feel than I've been using.
I'm new to sim racing and I've been keeping heavier wheel weight and autocentering spring on quite high but what you posted is very nice and I think I'll like using this as a base to run with.
One thing that made these settings very real:
While the car isn't moving, and I turn the wheel there I feel the force needed to do so. And interestingly enough there was force required to center the wheel (since I wasn't moving) This brought it to a whole new level of realism that I wasn't using before.
So *Cheers to you!
Thanks

@Bartolo you don't need the setup wizard for most steering wheels. There's a list of presets for some wheels, load it if it matches your wheel. Then you only need to adjust the ffb and secondary buttons, and press a couple times your pedals to calibrate them for full range.

If your wheel doesn't consist of the preset list, just set the steering degrees to what your wheel can do, set for example 900º, then assign the steering, gas, brake, clutch axis. And then adjust ffb and secondary buttons. That's it.
Make sure the virtual steering degrees in video options - view, is set the correct way. It goes from 0 to 450, which is for half rotation. If your wheel is 900, set it to 450, so all steering wheel animation from the car matches up with your physical movements.

In logitech profiler - options - global device settings, set 'allow game to adjust settings' and put 900º. This value has to match the steering degrees you put in the game controls page, under the steering axis.
In logitech put 100, 0, 0, unchecked, 0 unchecked, 900, checked.
In game you can put 100% gain, rest all to 0. Minimum force % put at 12 or higher if you want and your wheel doesn't move by itself at standstill. For driving force gt the min.force can be lower than that.
Then in the car setup you only need to adjust the force % so the ffb isn't clipped. Use pedals app and look at 4th bar if it turns red when taking corners at high speed. Red color means the ffb is clipping, which by its turn means that the car is sending too much ffb, and it all becomes a constant force where you lose important steering details of the car and track surface.
Damper % you can leave at default (100), it has no effect whatsoever, because is turned off in logitech profiler and/or game controls page.

hi guys. i have just bought g-27. i have some problems.
i unchecked the "auto center" settings but, still wheel tries to recenter during cornering or high speed.
and it is very hard to turn the car at corners. i ahve to turn wheel too much so car either loose control and go off from the opposite corner because i can not streight the wheel in time or i cannot make turns at time , i just go off. how can i reduce degrees, so i want to more turn with less wheel turning and i don't want to re center it automatically.

The "automatic recentering" is called self-aligning torque and happens in real cars too (try turning a fairly steep corner and let go of the wheel momentarily).

Sounds to me like you are running way too high forces and causing clipping to the FFB.

As for steering rack settings.. not sure you can do anything about that in most cars in AC. You could try calibrating the wheel to less degrees for more turn in at lower angles.

Ok, so after a month or so away from Assetto Corsa, I started playing it today, and for some reason (despite no in-game/Logitech profiler setting changes), I literally have 0 feel to any car I drive.
The deadzone in the centre of my G25 is huge (about 20/30 degrees each way) and I have no feel of when to turn it, how much grip I have, or when I'm going to lose the car.
I tried various GT3 Car/track combos and I'm consistently 2/3 seconds slower in every one of them - from laptimes I could consistently do one month ago?
Has the new update changed the FFB so significantly that every GT3 car has suddenly become undriveable?

I have tried about 30 different FFB in-game settings, and every single one of them feel no different, I still have 0 feel, despite the gain being set anywhere from 50- 100 (the latter of which, where clipping occurs at almost every corner)
Anyone any advice of how to get rid of such appalling FFB, and more importantly get rid of the deadzone in the first 30degrees of any steering movements?

My profiler settings (which have not been touched since I last played the game):

Degrees of Rotation: 900
Overall Effects Strength: 100%
Everything else set at 0%

Cheers if anyone can sort this for me, completely lost all enjoyment from this game the way it feels at the moment :cry:

Delete your controls.ini from documents/assetto corsa/cfg and then open the game menu and load the g25+shifter preset. And keep logitech profiler open while using the wheel in AC.
Then in game keep gain % at 100, 0 filter, 12%min. force, 0 effects.
In car setup you can lower the ffb% for cars with too heavy steering or clipping. For example the mclaren gt3 I can use 70-80% ffb (gain) without clipping. In eau rouge will clip in some moments but that is an abnormal corner in terms of elevation changes, where more force is loaded on the tires and suspensions.
For other GT3 cars, use 60-65%.
You can also increase the overall forces % in logitech max 107. But you might feel a bump in the center of the wheel due to too high overall forces% or min.force.

Is possible that your wheel doesn't do correctly 900º, but maybe 860 or 870 degrees. Experiment with this after you tried the other settings above, then set 860 in logitech and 860 in game controls under steering axis.

Delete your controls.ini from documents/assetto corsa/cfg and then open the game menu and load the g25+shifter preset. And keep logitech profiler open while using the wheel in AC.
Then in game keep gain % at 100, 0 filter, 12%min. force, 0 effects.
In car setup you can lower the ffb% for cars with too heavy steering or clipping. For example the mclaren gt3 I can use 70-80% ffb (gain) without clipping. In eau rouge will clip in some moments but that is an abnormal corner in terms of elevation changes, where more force is loaded on the tires and suspensions.
For other GT3 cars, use 60-65%.
You can also increase the overall forces % in logitech max 107. But you might feel a bump in the center of the wheel due to too high overall forces% or min.force.

Is possible that your wheel doesn't do correctly 900º, but maybe 860 or 870 degrees. Experiment with this after you tried the other settings above, then set 860 in logitech and 860 in game controls under steering axis.

Thanks for the reply, but after another painful 3 hours this morning.. no setting I have found gives me any feel. I've tried uninstall/reinstall/steam cache/reload drivers and tried every single possible FFB setting, and I still have no feeling in the wheel for the first 30degrees of steering, meaning it is almost impossible to do a fast speed corner (such as the lesmos/ascari) with any sort of consistency, as I have no way of telling when the car loses grip.

I see other people with Logitech wheels have suffered the same issues, if these aren't fixed I genuinely can't play this game with any enjoyment again, which is terrible. It seems the FFB changes that 1.2 brought have helped those with the top end wheels, leaving myself and many others who can't afford to splash £400+ on a wheel with now no hope of enjoying the game. Not good at all.

I recorded a video to try and show how bad it is, obviously was difficult to drive with any speed with one hand recording with a phone, so I just recorded a clip of the deadzone I get down a straight.

@Ross Balfour and @F1__Dave does it give you a better feeling with min.force 0%? Maybe 12% isn't high enough, try 14 or 16, or 6, 8, 10. With 12% I notice more feeling right in the middle and then lower feeling once turning left or right. With a bit of testing I did, 0% min.force could be better.. no conclusions though, still feels like placebo/figuring it out. Try Miura at Nordschleife, Slow surface grip, with 80% gain (i use 100 in menu, then turn down in car setup) and try with min. force 0, 14, or 16. For me idk why, but with 12% feels odd.

Do you use pedals app? Because at the time when you aren't feeling anything on the center, the pedals app ffb bar will show no or really low ffb coming from the car. You only get more feeling once the wheels are turning or suspensions move.

My G25 went loose in the centre after the update apparently the effects settings never worked until 1.2.
I have good feel now and the wheel is tighter in the center,In game my gain is 84%,filtering 0%,min force 12%,Kerb effect 0.Road effects 0,and I personally like the slip at 30 but i started at zero,Start with zero on all the effects get your gain close to how YOU like it first,Then if you need to play with the effects,I'm no expert but hopefully that might be a helpful starting point for some of you guys.

Hi guy's,I'm just getting back into AC after a period away.And I must say it's much improved.I'm just wondering if someone would post some good ffb settings for me,for my G27.I'm good on the profiler front,but would like to sample someone else's in game settings.:thumbsup:

Hi guy's,I'm just getting back into AC after a period away.And I must say it's much improved.I'm just wondering if someone would post some good ffb settings for me,for my G27.I'm good on the profiler front,but would like to sample someone else's in game settings.:thumbsup:
In profiler 100% overall, then 0 damper spring center spring, 900º and "allow game to adjust settings", combined pedals disabled.
In game, 100% gain default (then adjust ffb% in car setup depending on the car), 0 filter, 0 road slip kerb effects. Minimum force%: try 0, 10, 12, 14, 16. I think that currently for me 14% or 16% min.force is on point, given that you also use the other settings I listed above.

In profiler 100% overall, then 0 damper spring center spring, 900º and "allow game to adjust settings", combined pedals disabled.
In game, 100% gain default (then adjust ffb% in car setup depending on the car), 0 filter, 0 road slip kerb effects. Minimum force%: try 0, 10, 12, 14, 16. I think that currently for me 14% or 16% min.force is on point, given that you also use the other settings I listed above.
Cheers dude.:thumbsup:

hey,
i have my g25 settings just as you recommend here,
but when it comes to drifting the wheel feels super heavy suddenly,
which makes the drift hard to catch when exeeding certain drift angles.
it makes no sense and its not realistic that the wheel gets heavier when drifting.

so i want the wheel to be light to be able to react quickly and therefore able to hold long drifts.

any suggestions?
thx

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back